FOR SALE ROH 17 X 8.5 Wheels and Nitto Tires

thunderace31

Banned
I have a set of 4 ROH 5 spoke Silver with polished lip 17 X 8.5 Wheels and Nitto Tires that will fit on any year Regal GN T-Type or Monte Carlo for sale.
Rear tires are shot nitto Drag radials 275X40X17 Fronts have tons of Tread almost new 245X45X17 Nitto 555's There are no scratches and have been kept super clean @ all times.
Asking $1000 Shipped in 49 US States or $900 cash on P/U
I am only selling becuase I need the money for other Up Grades to the car.
Love these wheels! Look Sweet on my car! Hate to sell :(

Attachments

• T-Type 003.jpg
    T-Type 003.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 410
  • T-Type 005.jpg
    T-Type 005.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 245
  • T-Type 006.jpg
    T-Type 006.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 210
All PM's have been answered ;)
Also my Office # is 313-724-8434 if you have questions or want to come look purchase them ;)
Thanks
Derek

Just found out back spacing is 3.75"
Hope this helps someone
Also all pm's answered I have no issues with shipping if needed :cool:

Sorry it took so long but all pm's and emails have been relied to someone needs these ASAP Off to ebay soon :( Dont want to do that :(

I can't believe these haven't gone yet... If I could find someone to give me $900 for my GTA's I'd be on these like stink on a Mustang.

Everyone wants to trade things I dont need lol.
I know what I need and want and I want the stuff new, Shocks springs and Body Mounts are items I need the $$ for.

If there not sold soon there going on ebay or on another T I may be getting soon for my Girl Friend. SO IF YOU WANT THEM HURRY UP!!! LMAO!

All PM's answered need to move these ASAP my buddie is selling fuel system parts I need bad :) Lets go lots of interest guys I know there are 5 that want them now!!
First one with cash gets them!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: