For sale - pristine 1986 buick regal t-type

1BadTurboBuick

Got Boost???
Up for sale is my 1986 Buick Regal T-Type. It is 1 of 2,384 produced. This is a pristine, rust-free Florida car with 94k miles. Although I am the third owner, I have all the documentation for this car from day one including the original window sticker. Below is list of some of the mods that were done to this car, but there are many so I am sure I am missing a few.

THE GOOD: Pristine interior and exterior. Motor made 450 RWHP on the dyno. Performance upgrades include bigger Precision 67mm turbo, fuel pump and injectors, TA Performance headers and down pipe, big Precision front mount intercooler, Turbo Tweak chip(s), LS mass air meter, MAF Translator, Scanmaster 2.1, boxed adjustable rear upper and lower control arms, 3 inch exhaust, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, gauges, Buick Motorsports valve covers,Weld Pro Star wheels. Also have a complete set of GNX wheels with like new street tires.

THE BAD: Motor spun a connecting rod bearing so it knocks and needs to be rebuilt or replaced. I don't have the time. Car still makes 30psi of boost and runs well enough for test drive purposes only.

I have the clean and clear title in hand so bring cash. Asking $8000 firm. More pics available upon request. If you have any questions or for more information, please feel free to call/text me anytime at 239-464-9690 - Mark.

Attachments

• 1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 003.jpg
    1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 003.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 3,188
  • 1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 007.jpg
    1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 007.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 2,952
  • 1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 001.jpg
    1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 001.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2,855
  • 1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 011.jpg
    1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 011.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 2,934
  • 1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 009.jpg
    1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 009.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 2,839
Great looking car, sucks it has a spun bearing. Also DO NOT GO TO 30 PSI WITH THE MOTOR KNOCKING, THE NEXT KNOCK WILL BE THE SIDE OF THE BLOCK HITTING THE ROAD :eek:. If it was me I would fix it. Get the crank turned and put new bearing in the bottom end.

I love your car!!! When I bought I wish I had the cash to have fixed it...:(

Trade ya! LOL

Make it a roller and sell it to me.I got the motor and trans to put in it.Nice car but I don't have the funds to buy that.

Motor Pics

Motor Pics

Attachments

• 1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 013.jpg
    1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 013.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 2,371
  • 1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 014.jpg
    1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 014.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,355
  • 1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 012.jpg
    1986 Buick Regal T-Type Pics 012.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 2,592
$8k is my bottom dollar on the car as is. I may consider a little less without the GNX wheels. I was offered $9k, as is and without the GNX wheels, from a friend when I first got the car almost 2 years ago. At that time I had no interest in selling the car, so I declined the offer. He has since purchased a '65 GTO instead. I recently was offered $13k from a co-worker, if I would fix the motor for him. He is an older gear head in his 60's who can't physically do the work himself anymore. I really don't have the time or space to do it right now, but if I don't sell the car as is by the end of the month, that's the route I will be taking.

Bump for vey sharp looking car ... BTW what was the best times out of the combo ?

Im sure someone will come up with the $ sooner or later .

Does the A/C work......for that matter does everything work? Did you mod the engine or a previous owner. I'm having trouble letting go of this one!

The car was originally sold at Wright's Buick, Inc. in Manassas, VA, but the car was titled and "lived" in FL since day one. The original owner simply used this car to commute from Venice, FL to VA to visit his ailing father, which is why it has 94k on the clock and is still so clean. When his father passed away, the car just sat in his garage until my friend bought it in 2006. I got the car from my friend in November 2007. On paper, I am technically the third owner, but I got the car in it's present condition and never registered or drove the car, so it really has only had two owners that count. I have the CarFax to verify this.