For Sale: Precision Billet Wheel 6262 Like New and more!

boosted3

I am putting my car back to stock to sell it.
I have a Like New Precision Billet wheel 6262 with less than 100 miles on it. It has the HD actuator which will go with it. I have already ported the exhaust housing for boost control and have had it as low as 15 psi using an RJC Boost Controller. I need to sell this as soon as possible.
I will accept a know good stock turbo in trade plus cash.
Price for the turbo is $900 shipped obo.
Price with trade will depend on condition of stock turbo. Please pm with pictures and details.
2011-09-04_22-45-13_502.jpg2011-09-04_22-45-27_195.jpg

Stock ported upper intake and bare stock bellmouthed throttle body. $85 shipped
2011-09-04_22-45-37_876.jpg2011-09-04_22-46-13_138.jpg2011-09-04_22-46-37_204.jpg
Motron 60# injectors and matching turbotweak chip $325 shipped. Will accept partial trade for stock or close to stock injectors.

I also have a precision front mount that will be up for sale soon. Not sure on the price yet but will accept reasonable offers. I will accept partial trade of a stock intercooler with fan, and all associated mounting brackets, bolts, hoses and clamps. My intercooler will ship with the same.

Reasonable offers will be accepted. Thanks for looking!

If you decide to sell downpipe let me know. What brand and size is it?

Downpipe is RJC 3" with gbody dump pipe. It has an Innovate LC-1 wideband installed that would have to go as a package deal if i sold it and i would need a complete stock downpipe with test pipe to replace it. If you are still interested, pm me and we can talk price.
Thanks

not interested in the parts you have but do have some items you need if youre interested.
Intercooler with shroud and maybe a fan,stock tb and plenum,stock injectors

not interested in the parts you have but do have some items you need if youre interested.
Intercooler with shroud and maybe a fan,stock tb and plenum,stock injectors
if i can find buyers for the parts i will be in contact.
thanks!

I have a stock DP, intercooler, and te60 if you'd be interested. Is the turbo DBB or regular? I also have some stock or near-stock (I believe 32lbers) injectors as well. I can give you the serial number on the side if you're interested.

I have a stock DP, intercooler, and te60 if you'd be interested. Is the turbo DBB or regular? I also have some stock or near-stock (I believe 32lbers) injectors as well. I can give you the serial number on the side if you're interested.

It is the journal bearing version. what are you interested in? downpipe, intercooler, and turbo?

I will take the stock ported upper intake and bare stock bellmouthed throttle body for $85 shipped. How would you like to be paid?

I have everything you need.... I will give you a set of injectors that are known to be good.. Pulled them off my car to upgrade to msd 50 lb injectors... I have the intercooler fan and stock intercooler and what else you need.... I'm looking to trade all this plus cash for the front mount..... Pm me so we can work out the details....

I also should have a stock cooler and parts for the front mount put me in line!
Chris

3 people currently in line for the front mount with trades.
1: kamprettyboy 5:15am
2: 87Turbo-T 8:49am by private message
3: 6togo 9:31am
PM sent

My paypal address is boosted3@hotmail.com. payment can be sent there.
Thanks
Brian

It is the journal bearing version. what are you interested in? downpipe, intercooler, and turbo?

turbo. Please call me at 707 362 6030. I would like to be first in line.

I have most of the parts you need, and could ship it with the replacement turbo. Call me to see if we can work something out. I'm in CA and go to bed around 1am, so feel free to call up till then.

Upper Intake and Throttle Body are sold.
Precision Front mount is sold pending payment.
I no longer need stock intercooler, fan, or injectors.
Thanks!

Upper Intake and Throttle Body are sold.
Precision Front mount is sold pending payment.
I no longer need stock intercooler, fan, or injectors.
Thanks!

are you still interested in a turbo trade? If so, please call me. Ill be up for a bit.

are you still interested in a turbo trade? If so, please call me. Ill be up for a bit.
you call me....406-570-1766 when you have time. i sent you an email back about the turbo. sorry i didnt call last night. posted that last message and went to bed.
Thanks
Brian

Updated List*****

Upper intake and throttle body sold
Front mount sold pending payment

For Sale***
Precision Billet Wheel 6262 $900 shipped obo
Motron 60# Injectors $325 shipped

Added Today**** Razors alky kit. installed this year and only ran about 2 full tanks thru it
$500 shipped obo

Updated List*****

Upper intake and throttle body sold
Front mount sold pending payment

For Sale***
Precision Billet Wheel 6262 $900 shipped obo
Motron 60# Injectors $325 shipped

Added Today**** Razors alky kit. installed this year and only ran about 2 full tanks thru it
$500 shipped obo

Front mount is sold!
New prices
turbo, $850 shipped and will take trade of stock turbo against it.
Motron 60# Injectors with matching turbotweak chip $315 shipped
Razors single nozzle alky $490 shipped
Thanks