For Sale or TRADE: 62 Chevy Nova street/strip setup

nolanator

@none_more_black
Hey everyone. I wanted to make a new updated thread to depict the recent work I just finished up. I'm currently in the process of discussing a potential trade with a member here, but I want to be on the safe side and get the car out there in case it doesn't work out.

Sale Price: $21k obo

The Car: 1962 Chevy Nova
Engine: 406ci SBC (11.6:1) runs on 91 octane
Tranny: TH350
Rear End: 9" Ford
Ignition: MSD 6AL-2 Programmable
Nitrous: Induction Solutions fogger 325hp with dedicated C16 fuel source and NOS progressive box

Car has a full interior, four wheel disk brakes, and rack and pinion steering.

I just did the majority of the wiring front to back. It's all brand new, but a few gauges aren't connected. (Voltage, Wideband, Vacuum) Additionally, The progressive nitrous box is not programmed yet. I want the next guy to do what he/she wants with it, but I do not recommend starting at a 325 shot.

The car has all high end parts on it. I didn't dig through the bargain bin or save money on anything to get this car where it is. If you have any questions, please let me know,

And lastly, here is a brief walk around:

Last edited:
I'm really hoping to find a nice Grand National or T-Type. I'll take trades with money on top or I can throw money on top of my trade if yours is super nice.

Good looking car, Would like one like this to put my 377 LS engine in it runs 10.90's in a 5200 lb SSR

I really wish I didnt love turbo regals so much. I wouldve been all over that if it wasnt for my love affair with these special cars.

Hey, I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words and helpful advice. My nova will soon be on its way to Rapid Falls, South Dakota to be with her new owner and TurboBuick member, joshrosaaen. In return, I will be receiving an 86 Grand National and a good bit of money.

Mods, if you'd like you may delete this post, or just keep it up because its cool to look at ;)