FOR SALE: Kirban GNX Flares and JET Performance Chip

NEL45

GNX Flares have sold...pending payment and logistics!

All-

I have a used set of Kirban GNX Flares. These GNX flares were purchased from Kirban Performance in February 2012. They were professionally painted and installed on my GN in March 2012. The vehicle has been driven less than 1500 miles since the flares were installed. This morning, I took the flares off the GN, cleaned them and set them aside for shipping. I can provide receipts for the purchase of the flares and the professional paint job. The paint looks very good and shines up well. There are a few, minor blemishes on them but nothing significant. The flares have the welting and screws. See photos of them on and off the GN.

Secondly, I have a used JET Performance Product ECM chip- Model #58705. I inherited this chip when I purchased the GN. This chip has been unpackaged but I don't believed that it has been installed. These chips have a Life Time Warranty and the warranty card is included.

$400 on the flares.

Make an offer on the chip.

Let me know if interested.

Thank You

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 84
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 83
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 83
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 81
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    417.2 KB · Views: 87
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    314 KB · Views: 83
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    782.6 KB · Views: 96
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    777.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Flares will sell. JET chip... target practice candidate.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry Men...I forgot to list prices. I have $560 in the flares. $400 fair enough?

The chip cost $119. Any decent offer and I'll ship it. I don't want to "shoot at it" but I do have a Colt 901 that would love to draw a BUIS on it!

What would shipping run on the flares to 52336? I would like to see $350 shipped for total purchase but that might be asking too much.