For sale items

eastwoodad

Regretfully, I am in need of some dough, and the toys are first to go :mad:

I am looking to get rid of the car, engine, or both. See signature for specs or contact me with any questions. Details can be found at the link below but would also send addtional pics details by PM. The engine has been assembled and running for 2 years now, but has very low mileage/hours on it. Please make an offer...a new baby boy is on the way!!!!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/before-black-non-sfi-tech/223883-n-build-pics-inside.html

Thanks,
Aaron

I'm sorry to hear this Aaron. Things getting a little tight with the new one on the way? Have you posted the info in the for sale section yet? If you do add some pics and a price. Good luck my friend.

Oh yeah...things are getting tight and family comes first...and staying out of debt.

The biggest problem is our lame health insurance...but it promises to be soooo much better in a few years once the government takes control :rolleyes:

I really like that KB cam, it sounds great. I don't have the funds or I'd take that 3.8 off your hands. GLWS

I hate to say it but yank the engine out and put an SBC in it. You'll get more locals wanting it this way and probibly more money. Just get a cheap engine that runs and sounds good and keep the V6 for later.

Charlie,

I'm afraid you are right with selling the car...SBC will get it sold to the average joe. The problem is even though they are cheap, it still requires two things I don't have at the moment; time and money :wink:

All in all, I am not devistated having to put the hobby on hold for a little while. I still have all my friends and family doing builds and racing, so I can always enjoy watching them spend money :biggrin: Plus my pops lets me race any of his cars pretty much any time I ask.

Well it was just an idea Aaron. Keep us informed on how things are going and don't just drop off the face of the planet please.

Oh I won't disappear...I have always had a thing for the "before black" cars...and am very interested to see what you guys are always working on. It seems there may be more development on the B4B cars in the last year or so than in the past 2 decades.

Well if you didn't see it I finally got the car (83 T) into the shop and am doing the build in this section exclusively. Look for "Finally got some time" and subscribe. It should be an interesting build and it'll look like a mutt for a while. I just want the car up and running before the event at Noble so wish me luck.:biggrin: