For sale - Cherry picker/stand/wheels

tazgn

Well, without the GN in the driveway, I have no more use for these.

Cherry Picker (Engine hoist) - $40
Engine stand - $20
4 original 87 GN wheels. In good condition (not perfect). With BFG radial T/A 275/50-15's on the rear (good tread) and some eagle GT+4's on the front (needs replacement) - $100 for all 4 wheels/tires.

Derrick

Ill take the wheels!!! Please call me at 625-3858 as I dont have your number anymore.
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Stand is sold

It looks like the wheels are sold too.. :)

Derek, I'll try to call tomorrow, but pretty busy trying to get the car out the door and work... Please feel free to call me at work at 722-6840. If I don't answer, please leave a message and I'll get back to you (12 hours of meetings in a 8 hour day..)

Derrick

Ok, Will do. I will be working a lot of overtime this week so Ill be home after 6 pm. Ill try to call you during the day.
Thanks,

I'll take the hoist...

I'll call you tomorrow so we can set up time/date to pick it up...

How about this weekend?

I'm working pretty solid this week. for everything that sold, how about if the stuff get's picked up this weekend. This gives me time to dig everything out of the storage closets. But it will have to be after 10am either Saturday or Sunday, as I've been working 7 days/week the last 3 weeks and want a day (or 2) to sleep past 5am.. ;)

Thanks,
Derrick

Rob-

Not sure yet, depends when I wake up :eek: Saturday is best for me, or early Sunday afternoon (Sunday afternoon/evening is WH-1 work day so we can get Geoff racing again :D )

If it's okay with you, let me know when you're planning to go, and I'll schedule around you. If not, there's always next time. TIA

Tommy

If I get there first, I can drop it off with Derrick...

I still can't find that manual... (I put it somewhere safe from me... maybe the same place I put those roller tip rockers)

Hey Derrick,
Im thinking of coming by sometime Saturday. I will let you know exactly what time by tomorrow because I may have to work! Ill find that out tomorrow.
Thanks,