for sale: Buick GN Powered Camaro

dcengic

GNZ The Ultimate 3rd Generation Camaro! This is the vehicle that GM should have built that some GM gearheads and technicians did build. The ultimate package-Power,reliability and fuel economy. Turbo-charged intercooled Buick 3.8L V-6 Grand National Drivetrain(1986) with 47000 original miles put into a 84 Camaro with 45,000 original miles. Buick 200-R4 trans modified by Janis Transmissions. Torsen posi rear with 3:42 ratio gears. Spohn suspension with adj. shocks. Eibach Drag Pak suspension. Camaro (91-92) aero package. No winters since 1992. Bright white with gray cloth interior. FANTASTIC shape.Completely stock never chipped or abused. Was priced at $29,999. New project awaits now $23,950. FIRM e-mail for additional info. I work construction and sometime take 2-5 days to answer. cengic@wowway.com

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 890
  • IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 803
Point well taken BUT do your homework and realize that there were many compromises made when GM TRIED to put the original BUICK turbo v-6 into the Trans Am engine bay. We did not. Took alot of T&M to accomplish. Also this is the ONLY GN Camaro to be found. Exclusivity counts! I could have put$$$$ down for a Turbo T/A but it's much more FUN to do it yourself. dcengic

GNZ The Ultimate 3rd Generation Camaro! This is the vehicle that GM should have built that some GM gearheads and technicians did build. The ultimate package-Power,reliability and fuel economy. Turbo-charged intercooled Buick 3.8L V-6 Grand National Drivetrain(1986) with 47000 original miles put into a 84 Camaro with 45,000 original miles. Buick 200-R4 trans modified by Janis Transmissions. Torsen posi rear with 3:42 ratio gears. Spohn suspension with adj. shocks. Eibach Drag Pak suspension. Camaro (91-92) aero package. No winters since 1992. Bright white with gray cloth interior. FANTASTIC shape.Completely stock never chipped or abused. Was priced at $29,999. New project awaits now $23,950. FIRM e-mail for additional info. I work construction and sometime take 2-5 days to answer. cengic@wowway.com

GOOD LUCK!!:eek: your going to need it....

compromises,,TTA still have ac...yours dont..TTA heads flow better then GN heads...unported of course

Lets not bash the guy fella's, speak your peace but keep it real ok :cool:

AMEN John, I may be a NooB here but one thing I've noticed for sure, most often when a car is posted FS, the first three responses are:

Price is too high.

Car is rough

There's others FS at a better price

What give's with that ish:mad:? Aren't there any forum rules about dicking around in someones FS post? Seriously BandAid, you even put other FS links in your response? You have a life or maybe a car to work on?

Won't this be a stellar forum when nobody posts cars FS here:rolleyes:?

Alan, Just another Noob, flame away good ole boys club...

AMEN John, I may be a NooB here but one thing I've noticed for sure, most often when a car is posted FS, the first three responses are:

Price is too high.

Car is rough

There's others FS at a better price

What give's with that ish:mad:? Aren't there any forum rules about dicking around in someones FS post? Seriously BandAid, you even put other FS links in your response? You have a life or maybe a car to work on?

Won't this be a stellar forum when nobody posts cars FS here:rolleyes:?

Alan, Just another Noob, flame away good ole boys club...
Actually i was just showing the other noob how ridiculous his price was.
the responses here are from veterans,so if you have a rough pos for sale,,believe dat..it is gonna get called out..
if its too high,were not afraid to speak our minds

When you post a ridiculous price, he is going to get these kind of responses. ;)

That is a nice looking car but put Quick6'n'-K.C.'s TTA next to it and tell me what one you would want. I could see maybe $8,000 -$12,000. The ac missing kills it. Its worth what someone is going to pay for it. The market sucks for cars. I love 3rd gen camaros and firebirds but not that much. I hope he gets what he wants. Its a great sleeper. good luck with the sale