For Sale: 86 Gn

daredevil

Hi guys,

I am selling my '86 GN with 119 K miles. I am asking for $8,500.00/OBO. Recently installed new AC, new carpet, and just converted to vacuum brakes.

I have a lot of parts to go with the car.

If you are interested and want to see it, please give me a call: 239-9592 (home), 472-8061 (work) or 226-6319 (cell).

Thank you.

Manny

daredevil said:
Hi guys,

I am selling my '86 GN with 119 K miles. I am asking for $8,500.00/OBO. Recently installed new AC, new carpet, and just converted to vacuum brakes.

I have a lot of parts to go with the car.

If you are interested and want to see it, please give me a call: 239-9592 (home), 472-8061 (work) or 226-6319 (cell).

Thank you.

Manny

Manny Post it on P/C website that is where the person who bought mine saw it a cop from wahiawa posted it on their for me and the next day the car was sold......gl with yours..

'86 Gn For Sale

Thanks Randy for the advice. I would do it but I don't know how to post my ad to the P/C. Anyone there can assist me? I also need someone to help me post some photos.

Mahalo.

Manny

daredevil said:
Thanks Randy for the advice. I would do it but I don't know how to post my ad to the P/C. Anyone there can assist me? I also need someone to help me post some photos.

Mahalo.

Manny

Manny, I'll post it there for you.

Rob

86 Gn For Sale

Rob,

Check your mailbox. Again, thanks a lot.

Correction for the mileage: 129,277. Recent CARFAX available.

Thank you.

daredevil said:
Hi Rob,

Pics came out very, very nice.

Again, thanks a million.

Manny

No problem Manny, glad to help.

If I find 8500 under my mattress I'll call.

Great looking car Manny! Wish I had the cash. this car drives as good as it looks! Good luck with the sale! Ron