for sale: 1987 Buick GN

Jerry,
Please send me your contact info and a good time to call you I want to come see the car and and look it over, I'm a serious buyer not a tire kicker so hope to here from you soon.
Thanks Jason

car is for sale still. Not really interested in trades unless it happens to be a 66 Malibu or someting from the late 30's, early 40's. Thanks.

jerry thaks for your time on the phone I will say he is honest and its probabaly a very good car for the money I just been scared away buy the Jasper engine after reading about them.

Hey Jerry I am looking for a stock gn to nuy. (got the itch again) Maybe you could help me scratch it. Could you send what ever pics you have to me and if possible pics of the lower doors and If possible the floors in and out along with the trunk?

Thanks
J

hobos@optonline.net

seems the Jasper thing may be hindering my sale. I can say that through my research I've found that this motor has about 20,000 miles on it and it runs like a scalded dog, so unless it has a deep dark secret, I'd say the motor is a non-issue. Funny, I thought the rebuild would be a selling point, not a hindrance. :confused: