For sale: 1986 Buick GN w/Moonroof

Status
Not open for further replies.

robk46

Selling my son's GN.

The good:

Fresh rebuild on the original engine, new rebuilt moonroof, Good POSI, original rims with new stock size tires, rebuilt suspension with new springs, bushings, etc. Lots of receipts. . .

The bad:

The body is pretty rough, and would need some serious work. I would probably swap all the mechanical parts over to a donor body if you want a nice show car.

Asking 2,000.00 OBO I will post pics as soon as I get home. PM me for more details

:mad:

OK Guys, thanks for all the PM's and posts. My son REALLY pushed me over the edge today and I'm not thinking straight. I'm going to cool off over the weekend and decide what to do. :frown:

OK Guys, thanks for all the PM's and posts. My son REALLY pushed me over the edge today and I'm not thinking straight. I'm going to cool off over the weekend and decide what to do. :frown:

I'm in jax, interested pix's please.

It appears he made a hasty statement by selling the car over being upset with his son, and is now having second thoughts about selling the GN.

To the initial thread starter, I am going to close the thread or you will have 7,000,000 people wanting a $2000 86 GN.

When and if you decide to sell the car, please let me know via a PM and I will re-open the thread.

Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.