Electric Brakes On All Four Wheels
Trailer is Powder Coated Black
No Accidents, Excellent Condition, No Dings, Dents or Scrapes
All Lights Work
No Rust, Only Place Powdercoat is Chipped is Around Ramp Holes (they all
have this)
Breakaway Emergency Brakes With Backup Battery
7-Wire Trailer Connection
I've Towed Less Than 7,000 Miles Since New, Tires In Excellent Condition.
White Steel Rims.
$2500, Willing to Deliver Within 150-mile Radius From Edison, NJ.

Could you tell me the distance between the fenders and the rating on the winch. Also what is the height of the fenders from the deck. Do you have any pictures that you could send me.
Thanks,
Jeff
jrandsts@yahoo.com

Jeff Rand said:
Could you tell me the distance between the fenders and the rating on the winch. Also what is the height of the fenders from the deck. Do you have any pictures that you could send me.
Thanks,
Jeff
jrandsts@yahoo.com
82 inches between the fenders. The fenders are almost 9" above the deck of the trailer. The winch is 2000lbs straight up pull weight. When I used the stock weight of my car (3500lbs) and calculated based on the angle of the ramps it calculated that I needed a 1600lb winch. I have pulled my car up on the trailer many times without any problems.

I don't have any pictures as it's dark now. That will have to wait until tomorrow.

Art.

Pictures

Attached are some pictures I took of the trailer. The trailer is dirty, that’s not rust or scrapes that you see in the pictures but since it's cold I'm not about to go out at 9:00pm and wash it. You'll have to take my word on it, it's in mint condition. Also, I took the winch cover off so you can see the winch, it's not exposed to the elements, no rust on that either.

Art.

Attachments

• Trailer Picture 1_LowerRes.jpg
    Trailer Picture 1_LowerRes.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Trailer Picture 2_LowerRes.jpg
    Trailer Picture 2_LowerRes.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 50