? for Craig Smith

Syclone Dude

Craig, recently you mentioned in another thread that there was an "option file" available to be able to run N2O while still having the FAST setup for GM HEI. I currently have the PTE P&P harness for the Syclone and want/need:D to run nitrous. Also I tried to activate the fan from the FAST and no worky:( , is there an option file for this as well? I've checked the wiring several times.

TIA
BigAl...

I have the same issue... Typhoon.

Need to know if I have to have the option file also. Have a PTE harness and bought the ECU from Harry.

Any information for us would be great... we are both going to run the BIG BLUE BOTTLE

Thanks but maybe you didn't read the title of the thread "? for Craig Smith" not "? for moron with gen 7 who has nothing better to do"

BigAl...

Word on the street is that Craig is getting ready for the release of the new FAST...

(it's awful quiet here without him!)

-Bob

Originally posted by blacktruck
sholder surgery, they only have a prototype box built .

Would you mind telling us who you are and exactly what this comment is supposed to mean? Is this some reference to my recent shoulder surgery? I don't know who you are or what you THINK you know, but I'm getting tired of people like you who come on here with no identity whatsoever and start this kind of crap. If you think you know anything about me or what happens where I work, let's chat. I'll be happy to put you in your place.

It's been next to impossible to find time to keep up with the questions around here everyone, so I'm sorry I haven't been real responsive.

Now to answer the question... yes, you can get an option file to configure the fan output to function as a nitrous output. Best bet is to call the FAST tech line, (662) 224-3495. They'll just need the serial number and part number on the ECU and they can get you taken care of.

Listen up blacktruck. Since you, 50bucket, DFIfixah, and aDFIguy all post from the same IP address it's pretty obvious who you are and what you're up to. It's too bad not all of you can post anything worthwhile in here. I've bitten my tongue on this long enough because I don't want to alienate any users or manufacturers of a particular brand of engine management. I think its great that you can get answers on DFI questions straight from the horse's mouth here. But you seem to be on the other end of the horse. You aren't doing anyone any favors.

If you want to help customers with questions, do it. If you want to advertise your product, pay up like everyone else. The TB.com site administrators would love to have you as a paying sponsor of this site. Quit the stupid games though. Pick an identity and stick to it.

No more warnings.