For Audiowizard

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
Are you a member at carsound.com? I was checking it out and giving my help to others and noticed alot of smart a** and a**holes think they know it all! What gives? I'm just being helpful and will like to help anyway I can. Any better boards that have more friendly people that you can suggest?

I am always there. who was being an a**? They usually are pretty coo about things. Except with a certain few people....

As far as a better forum with better info. NONE. Other good ones are www.termpro.com ; www.sounddomain.com to name a few.

What name do you go by over there? Mine is Hurricane.

TurboV6
I'm not a member of any sound furums besides this one :cool: . I was going to suggest mcss383 for any suggestions but he was already on the job :D .

I enjoy helping people out with questions in car audio but I am no where near "knowing it all" HEHE. Its too bad that there are people that ruin it for others on the board that you are on but sometimes you just have to ignore them.

We are fortunate to have people that know car audio on this board that are very helpful and that is what this forum needs and even though we have different views, ideas, opinions, etc.......we can post our different ideas, facts and respect other board members. Very mature IMO :) . I hope you can find a board with some better members.

And mcss383 sorry I dont want to give out my user name:( I have my reasons, going stealth. :D

And yes a few of them that are the a**hole got to me allready.

lol. np.

Just ignore the few that are a-holes. There is still a lot of really good info to be had there. I generally never reply to stuff mainly cause there are about 30-40 well respected experts there that know a hell of a lot more than me. :D

I just go to learn more. ;)

Those other boards I gave will probably have more of the a-holes that you speak of and a lot of the advice that is given on them has their roots in the 'mythology of car audio', but can still be good sources.

Funny that you should bring up people being Butt holes......I was reading in the "lounge" and that Chris Cairns guy was being racial toward Canadians/foreigners and arrogant toward Geno. The best thing to do is not even try to reply back to people acting like that, very inmature and a disgrace to the Buick board for "going fast with class" :(