For a good time!

101prf

For a good time call (803)475-5044, Ask for the Weasel! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sorry buddy

but i'm not into fenching ( stuffing a gerbil up your rear )but hey what ever floats your boat.

i didn't know what it was until i heard about it

awhile back i had an email forwarded to me and it was a radio news and had some paul harvey sounding guy on there and he was talking about it. said 2 guys got into it and had a safe word, well it went bad and the guy in the back was trying to get the gerbil out and put some small tube up the rear of the other guy and couldn't see it so he pulled out a lighter thinking the gerbil would come towards the light. not knowing that gas ( in your rear ) is highly flamiable he lite it. well he ignited the gas and the gerbil comes flying out and breaks the guys nose and gives the other guy 2nd degree burns internally. Both had to go to the ER i can just imagine how hard the ER staff was laughing. if i find the link i'll post it but i was rolling when i heard it. i'm not into that and don't have any problem with people who are gay or whatever the proper term is. But still i'll never forget that as long as i live was one of the funniest things i ever heard.

I don't know about fenching but I heard the weasel is into fun with sheep in the backyard woods. He's definitely into screwing TB members.

What kind of water you guys drinking up there in New hampshire?

Oh wait, i just saw your board name. LOL.