Flynbye Front C5 conversion bracket question

CruizinKev

I also want to bolt on C5 calipers with 13" C5 rotors on front. these pics/spindles are mine ;) :biggrin:

IMAG0298.jpg

IMAG0299.jpg

I also got C5 rear calipers laying and looking to get a rear conversion kit with functional e-brake.

I'm still searching for them C5 conversion brackets. Already sent a few PM/emails to Ed Miller (flynebye.com) but I got no answer.

Anybody know who else sells them brackets?

There's a website that has the blueprints for those on it and you can down load them for free. Found it once but didn't save it.

From the measurements I got off the blazer spindles I've got here that's what it's for Derrik.

I purchased a set of C-5 brakes off of a board member, but have no idea of the mod's required. Is this one of the mod's?

Im going to make these. Love having a CNC on tap from the School :D.

Zack

You lucky bastard.:) Make a set minus the 2 holes in the center Zack. The reason I say this is for a set up purpose. I'll PM the info to you later about it.:biggrin:

You lucky bastard.:) Make a set minus the 2 holes in the center Zack. The reason I say this is for a set up purpose. I'll PM the info to you later about it.:biggrin:

Still waiting for the PM :D. If you need anything CNC'ed let me know. All I have to do is pay for the materials themselves. I plan on doing my own Flange for a custom 3"DP with Integral gate and most likely some cool add ons also.

Zack