Flush-mount quarter glass...

There was a guy on here a couple of years ago that was working on the flush quarter windows. After about a year of getting them right. He posted that he had a company that was going to build them and said that he would need to start taking deposits.
I hate to know how many people sent him deposits(myself included) and then to be told the company put their logo in the window. After about 10 excuses, he said he lost too much money and nothing EVER came of it. His name was Brian McClean and he made out with probably more then a couple thousand dollars. The deposit amount was around $225+/-

Yeah I think I paid in full, forgot all about that. Now I want to go search for that thread/pm's. Wold love to have flush windows too. Oh well. I bought a used 'eaton' off the board here from a popular seller, broke it on its second 12 sec easy pass after driving 500 miles to a race. Sometimes it happens. Now I only buy from reputable vendors, no more used or one off stuff for me.

Call Optic Armor. I exchanged a few emails with them a few months ago about this. They actually had a few sets in stock I think. I don't remember if they had the black edging but they can do that too. I believe they would have to be glued on only.

AIRC, the asshat that started this product left everyone hangin..I think he had a shop in/around Greenville, SC. I think he relieved several folks of their $$, and that was it.
Someone else was going to "pick up the pieces", but I think that too fell by the wayside.

Glued in?? I'm wondering how that would last, given the "rubber frame, and the flexy flyer 1/4 panels" on these cars...:smuggrin:

Well …seeing that they're not available, I'm going to reinstall my original ones back once the car will be repainted…

Claude

if you want some original glass I have some passenger side has nicks in rubber and driver needs paint on the trim
85 shipped