Florida WestCoast TurboBuicks Meeting!

FreeJack

The Florida WestCoast TurboBuicks monthly meeting will be Saturday Setpember 20th at 6:00pm...

2338 West Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL

It is just west of I-75 on S.R. 60.

We will be talking about the website, t-shirts and other activities.

We should have a convertible GN there to show off! Straight from St. Louis!

I will also be taking pictures of member's cars for the website.

Hmmm. I am interested in going. Havent been to any club meetings and I would enjoy going. I will have to see what my plans are.

Meeting for October!!!!

Thanks for everyone who attended last month's meeting!

The Florida WestCoast TurboBuicks monthly meeting will be Saturday October 18th at 6:00pm...

2338 West Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL

Its just west of I-75 on S.R. 60!!!!

We should have great weather!

There are many upcoming events that will be discussed!

Hope to see everyone there. We need 14 or more cars to beat the Orlando Club's October total! George's group had 13 cars last weekend at their meeting! Let's show Orlando who we are!

If anyone knows of someone looking for a T-Type I'm trying to get one there that is for sale. REAL NICE Gray 1987 T-Type!

The owner of the Convertible, Winston, didn't get his car to the last meeting. Looks like his work has him in Miami and I am hoping he will attend the next meeting. But, his parking brake cable broke and needs to be repaired. When I get some photos they will be posted on the Club's up and coming website. I will post a message with the URL.

Over the past few months I have read some amusing comments on other threads about our Tampa Club. Why would people try to start problems with a good idea? Its pointless.... Unless....... There's a hidden agenda behind it. Now there are a few Turbo Buick owners who have seen this and have expressed their concern about this situation. My answer is the same and will not change....The club is here for the enjoyment of the Turbo Buick. To share kill stories, ideas and to help each other. Just like this forum! I will not throw daggers back at them. Seems pointless to lower myself to that level. So if you are a attending member THANK YOU! Your support is appreciated! If you are thinking about attending one of our meetings, try us out. You may like what you see and create some new friends. And maybe drive away with a faster buick!

See you there.....
:cool:

THANKS FOR THE TURN OUT!!!!!!

We had 30 cars!!!!!! Also the weather was perfect!

Looks like we beat Orlando!

Look to the next post for the next meeting!!!!!!

November Meeting!

Thanks for everyone who attended last month's meeting!

The Florida WestCoast TurboBuicks monthly meeting will be Saturday November 15th at 6:00pm...

2338 West Brandon Blvd
Brandon, FL

Its just west of I-75 on S.R. 60!!!!

Go east on S.R. 60 to the second light. Turn left and we are on the right!

We should have great weather!

The T-Shirts should be in or a few to see at least!

There are many upcoming events that will be discussed!

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

November 15th. Yes. I might just come by in my CSX to make things interesting..

It's still a turbo.. ;)

ofcourse, I'd still trade it for a buick in a heartbeat.. :D

Looks like we are going to have another Turbo Buick at the meeting. A gray 87 Turbo-T....

Some Tampa Club members are going over to the Orlando drag strip this Friday to show support for and maybe drag with the Orlando Club. Everyone is welcome! If your are interested in a caravan let me know.

Or... See you this Saturday!

Well, Amazing. There were a total of one turbo buick's there! Great turn out! Seriously, what gives? I got there about 6:20 and dale pulled in shortly after, we waited about 30 minutes while shooting the shizit only for noone to show. :mad: