Florida area Turbo Dodge trade

JayLashua

I know this belongs in cars for sale. But I prefer it stay local to FL only. Hence I am posting here!

Ok, so I want to trade my '87 GN for a turbo dodge. Anyone around here have one they want to trade? the GNisnt great.. but for a few grand invested you'll have a solid $7-9k car.

I have good block, needs honed/hot tanked. Good pistons with speedpro rings, f/m performance rod bearings. crank is .010 - needs polished. need main bearings. I have front cover, oil pump gears, oil pump, intake, with bosch 868 injectors.. te62 turbo that needs ar ebuild kit, etc. Good tranny, good posi rear. stock exhaust. STock fuel pump!!!!! change it!

http://neuralfraud.net/vid/newgn - pics since i bought it, up until I blew the original engine up.

If you have a decent shape turbo dodge (87+ with Turbo II) and are interested, email me! nf@neuralfraud.net

how could you let that happen to that car. don't you know what you have. some people just shouldn't be aloud to own a gn

Oh please. Bite me, I've owned 2 gn's and I dont want to hear a bloody line of crap from you!

I bought this 87 knowing it was a ugly POS, but the motor was rebuilt with a new turbo, it wasnt, i blew it upbecause it had 200k on it. so I got a block from a buddy who owns A 10 SEC GN AND A 11SEC TURBO T., machined crank, got f/m performance bearings, speedpro moly rings, etc etc, victor gaskets.. but I cant afford it.

you think i'm too stupid to own a gn? I'm sorry, I would love to dump $10 grand into it.. but Let's think realisticly. I know exactly what I have. a Car barely worth 2500 bucks at BEST. and had I known the engine was never rebuilt like someone *airforceone* had told me, i would have never paid the $3200 for it. I'm sorry I got ****ed, I should have kept my '84. Yea. I tuned that without a scan tool, using my ears and my eyes, and for a car running 15.7's stock, I ran dead even with a '87 gn on my first run at buicks at bradenton pulling high 900 o2s at 17 psi of boost.

oh.. but i dont know what I have.. and shouldnt be allowed to own one right?

twit.

BY THE WAY.. you and your whopping posts.. registered last month.. you SURE do have an authoritative position here! *cough*..

then i guess my comment is for the guy you boght the car from. i know you must have thought the sdame when you saw the car.

I sold it shortly after the buicks at bradenton get together.. I think at the 2nd brandon meeting I had my '87.. it had crappy paint and all that.. I can't remember though..

It looks like i own a '87 Shelby CSX #439 anyhow ;) it's a turnkey deal all it needs is some tlc.. drivetrain is built good! :)

I had been hoping I could get a GOOD deal on a t-type but it doesnt look like it.. There's always more though.. we'll see how the DODGE works :eek:

btw how is your club doing? I need more points on my MOE's card :D

Sorry to hear about the GN. I remember the GN. Was rough looking but with some work could be a great looking GN.

Club's doing well.... Getting ready to publish the web site. Got T-shirts on the way... A lot of work.