Floor Shifter Linkage

MGTech30

This is a used cable that is in great shape and is 100% working. These go for $100+ new but this one is only,$65 with FREE SHIPPING!

IMG_20120108_115709-1.jpg

a2079171309e9aec426c99_l.jpgTrust me, my price is good. The only thing is I guarantee that's not the same cable and WILL NOT WORK on a GN. You can tell by the amount of wrinkles in the end grommet and the amount of metel protruding out form the top.

I personally attempted to use from Autozone/Advance Auto Parts etc. for $24+/- and it broke when I put it in D. I got a replacement and the same thing happened. It is for a 200 but not one with a servo pump w/OD (the tranny is longer). You also cannot use the cross-member from those transmissions.

You are certainly welcome to buy one and post the results on my post -- and if it works I'll alter my price.

Btw, nothing beats OEM off of an actual GN.

Well I'll throw in my results about NOS's shifter cable. I have installed one and it worked perfect. It's exactly like this new GM one and has the same amount of wrinkles. Two different manufacters for GM. Yes I also have to agree about the Autozone type ones, most don't fit. !!

Attachments

• 2647.jpg
    2647.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 2648.jpg
    2648.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 64