Flex Fuel Sensor Compatible Chip/Powerlogger Input

mtocrs1

Mtocrs1
Flex fuel sensors are cheap these days. Is it possible to incorporate a flex fuel signal into the Powerlogger and then have a chip that adjusts fuel and timing based on the input?
Turbo tweak?
Turbo bob?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Here is a picture of the setup we're installing on our car very soon. We are looking forward to testing this setup with the updated SD2 chip technology. As soon as I get a chance I will post pictures/videos of how all of this is going to work. Call if you have any questions, more than happy to discuss.

GM Flex Fuel Sensor modified for -6 AN Fittings
GM Flex Fuel Harness -- We will have this converted to plug in to the MAF Harness
Pressure Tested and Cut Teflon Line Fittings for both sides.

Steve @ Full Throttle
3B8C91F3-DCA2-4748-81AD-7986A48BAA21_zpsbrchilsn.jpg

Here is a picture of the setup we're installing on our car very soon. We are looking forward to testing this setup with the updated SD2 chip technology. As soon as I get a chance I will post pictures/videos of how all of this is going to work. Call if you have any questions, more than happy to discuss.

GM Flex Fuel Sensor modified for -6 AN Fittings
GM Flex Fuel Harness -- We will have this converted to plug in to the MAF Harness
Pressure Tested and Cut Teflon Line Fittings for both sides.

Steve @ Full Throttle
3B8C91F3-DCA2-4748-81AD-7986A48BAA21_zpsbrchilsn.jpg
Any update?

Full Throttle Steve,

Please make that available as a kit (as "plug and play" as possible) and I will be in on the first batch.

Robert.