FLAT PODS & 2 1/16 GAUGE HOLDER FOR STEERING COLUMN.

well, I got mine today and let me make a suggestion. do NOT paint them. cause it looks like total shit! there are scuff marks, pitting and bubbling and its cheap paint.

I don't know if u just went out into ur garage and spray painted them with the garage door open but now its gonna take me 3x as long to repair. gonna have to sand all the paint off and prime it then re-paint it.

if ur gonna do a half ass job prepping it and painting it don't paint it at all. other then that kool product!

I use the beweavy paint that he sells the lvprefinisher and the rust-oleum primer and I wet sand with p 400 3m then clear coat what paint would you suggest out of a can don't have compressor .not trying to do I shitty job really am trying your put a good product out .thanks for you feedback.have a blessed day .

im not saying ur trying to do a shitty job I'm jus sayn it came out shitty with scuff marks all over it and pitting with bubbles.

u have to paint a light coat then let it dry then sand it with 2000 grit then paint it again. the one coat thing doesn't cut it or ur not waiting till it dries to paint a second coat if u painted a second coat. are u priming it? or maybe ur temps are wrong or ur too close to it wen spraying.

if ur not sure how to paint small items then just leave them unpainted cause its a lot more work to fix it then just paint it in the first place.

its not like its a $20 item. for the price I paid I shudnt have to sand everything down and re-paint everything again.

close up pics .thanks for looking .

Attachments

• 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 157
  • 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 147
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 146
  • 042.JPG