FLAT PODS & 2 1/16 GAUGE HOLDER FOR STEERING COLUMN.

Does anyone have an installed picture of the 2 gauge pod? Thinking this would be good for the new round scanmaster and my boost gauge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have an installed picture of the 2 gauge pod? Thinking this would be good for the new round scanmaster and my boost gauge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bpman, this looks great, I need to mount one more gauge and I ran out of room, already two in the pillar and two below the radio. Would you have any plans on making the scanmaster integral on the flat part, in other words make it so you can pull the guts out of your scanmaster and mount it into the flat pod? that would be one clean install. I have my alky controller mounted like that next to the passenger side mirror control in the dash, make s for a clean look. anyways, pricing for one shipped to 15106 in GN Grey and thank you.

That sounds like a great idea would make it seat a little lower. Working on some speaker pods for the dash would be able to fit maybe a 3"-4" speakers .will give a shipping quote kindhearted morning. Thanks .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Meant to say shipping quote in the morning haha .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

thanks, i think i might try some of that grey paint on the scanmaster case to make it blend a little better. you still using the gbody grey?