flat black gn

386kustoms

so as some of you knwo i recently picked up a 84. it needs some work but im looking for a fun toy. so im thinking of painting it flat black. i do body work for a living but honestly i do not have the funds to completly restore the car. so im gona do the body and paint it flat black. what do you guys think? im also prob just gone buy some seat covers for the front cause i cant afford the 700 for the seat kit from gbody. i just want to drive it around for a little then maybe sell it twords a 86 87 w t-tops

as long as it isn't one of those too nice so-called "rat rod" paint jobs where they shoot flat paint over absolutely perfect bodywork, it will look cool.
it will look downright evil if you do it with spray cans..

Seat covers- Jax sells a full set for $330 plus shipping. I use them to protect my originals. Just another option. The headrest covers do not have the turbo six emblem. Brad

as long as it isn't one of those too nice so-called "rat rod" paint jobs where they shoot flat paint over absolutely perfect bodywork, it will look cool.
it will look downright evil if you do it with spray cans..

+1

On the no "Rat Rod" thing!

A.j.

so as some of you knwo i recently picked up a 84. it needs some work but im looking for a fun toy. so im thinking of painting it flat black. i do body work for a living but honestly i do not have the funds to completly restore the car. so im gona do the body and paint it flat black. what do you guys think? im also prob just gone buy some seat covers for the front cause i cant afford the 700 for the seat kit from gbody. i just want to drive it around for a little then maybe sell it twords a 86 87 w t-tops

I guess this will make two Flat black Hot airs ;) mine has already been in the shop for prep work ........ Ihave been wanting to do this for awhile but couldnt afford to pay 2k for flat black ......thats just to much for that kinda look . Post some pics when its done :D

I guess this will make two Flat black Hot airs ;) mine has already been in the shop for prep work ........ Ihave been wanting to do this for awhile but couldnt afford to pay 2k for flat black ......thats just to much for that kinda look . Post some pics when its done :D

any pics of youres?