Fix the site so that the links works again!

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
It's getting frustrating when you search for some information which then gives you a link to another page, but the link doesn't work.

If you look at the link info it will have the posting number in it. If you find it (try posting number 290592) you should be able to find it and give a new posting. I agree it's a pain but that's the only way I've been able to find them. The tile of the link is also there so you might try using the whole name to find it. Once you do either contact a mod or the OP of that link to see if they'll fix it.:)

This is typical of a site that has been around for a while & has undergone a face lift or two in its past. Still a royal PITA though.

~JM~

If you look at the link info it will have the posting number in it. If you find it (try posting number 290592) you should be able to find it and give a new posting. I agree it's a pain but that's the only way I've been able to find them. The tile of the link is also there so you might try using the whole name to find it. Once you do either conatch a mod or the OP of that link to see if they'll fix it.:)
Thanks, I didn't realize the post number was in the link. That'll help.

You can google the post numer.....put site:turbobuick.com post number in google and it will get you there.

seems like the long way around the barn.........having to go to google to find something on the site i'm already on?

If you look at the link info it will have the posting number in it. If you find it (try posting number 290592) you should be able to find it and give a new posting. I agree it's a pain but that's the only way I've been able to find them. The tile of the link is also there so you might try using the whole name to find it. Once you do either contact a mod or the OP of that link to see if they'll fix it.:)

Figured I'd offer a solution to this after fixing a bunch of links tonight.:confused: I spent most of the evening fixing some of my old links as well as a few others that were posted. Here's a link to the alignment thread that I helped out with.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/g-body-drag-car-alignment-settings.290592

What it used to read is:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/-b...90592/g-body-drag-car-alignment-settings.html

The bottom one will send you to the suspension section and the top one will send you to the right thread. Pretty easy fix after doing a bunch of corrections today so if you guys see the link for the board, quote it and then fix the quote to correct it.:)