Five Gn's for sale Illinois t-tops,moonroof,ht

I'm lost. Who are you even talking too??
Well, this one feller was looking at feller #2's car to buy, then feller #3 advised feller #2 to learn how to tune before buying another car since he (feller #2) abused the sh!t out of the car he sold to feller #3....I think.

Well, this one feller was looking at feller #2's car to buy, then feller #3 advised feller #2 to learn how to tune before buying another car since he (feller #2) abused the sh!t out of the car he sold to feller #3....I think.
Pretty dam close lol

Pretty dam close lol
Even tho its not even close to anything true.. Vinies 1987 dont know shit.. He can defame my name all he wants, Just be known.. He bought a car off me that i had for several weeks. Less than 2 months.. Its a GN and hes mad he had to fix oil leak.. Which he knew before he bought it.. You can think what you want. You bought a beautiful 87 GN .. PERIOD>. spread your lies some where else!..

WTF? Is the cars still for sale? This is the most confusing for sale post on the planet

being the original poster, I put my cell number up on first ad to alleviate private messages. I don't frequent this site at all. My bad for having stuff for sale and assuming I would get all calls and texts. I do still have five turbo buicks for sale still. I'm not actively trying to sell them though. I'm lazy af. Easiest to call or text me about them. 815-342-1971 scott. Sorry for being out of touch on the site.