Five Gn's for sale Illinois t-tops,moonroof,ht

Long shot but post wasn't updated so have to pray and ask lol... Is this still for sale?

87 Gn 54,000 miles stock with 42lb injector and chip. T-top car. New fuel tank, sending unit, and walbro pump. Interior very nice with exception of a small hole in driver bolster only. $10,000
I do actually still have this car and two other GN's as well. You can text me. Much easier. 815-342-1971 Scott

Sorry guys, I don't frequent this site. I still have 3 GN's and my white turbo Buick. All 87 cars. Texting or calling me is best. If you want a quick and easy sale, hit up Joey from Lockport selling his 87 Gn for $10,000. I've personally rode in the car. Definitely worth the $$$. Mine are for sale but not actively trying to sell them. I've been fixing any little problems as they arise and I drive them all. If I could delete the first post I would but as of now I have a 87 Gn with 57,000 miles roughly decent paint and nice interior. T-top car. Only mods are cold air intake and chip/injectors. I have a stage motor 87 Gn with a built internals, studded and o-ringed block with a turbo 400 trans. That car just got a major top end upgrade for even more power. Was dynoed last at over 600hp. Should be more now. Still has ac and has big precision turbo and a precision front mount. It's a t-top car as well with excellent paint and drag radials on lightweight racing wheels. I have another 87 Gn with 120,000 on body, but just dropped in a rebuilt engine with only 15,000 miles on it. Hard top car with new headliner, great interior and brand new white letter bfg tires. Currently has a precision front mount, unsure if I'm leaving on or not. I also still have my white 87 turbo Buick landau top factory moonroof with almost perfect interior but the outside needs paint and body work. Minimal rust on bottom outer edge of doors. Pulls strong and has cold ac. Any questions text or call. Text preferred. In slow at giving pics because I have one car stored at home, one at my shop, one in Bolingbrook and another in hinsdale. (I like free storage lol)
Scott 815-342-1971

Can you put prices on the cars you are willing to sell. The thread is now cluttered and I do not want to waste your time. I get calls all the time looking for buicks for sale. As anything...they ask "how much" first.

i spoke with you a couple weeks ago.. i have 10 grand and looking for a GN or Turbo buick of some kind.
i spoke with you a couple weeks ago.. i have 10 grand and looking for a GN or Turbo buick of some kind.
It sure would of been nice if you would of been honest with me and told me you ran the tar out the car and were selling because of all the damage done i would hope you do alot more learning before you do get another one luckily there was no internal damage but when u see 15 degrees of knr and 154 blm you should probably take it easy and turn the boost down and try in figure out what is going on not continue to punish the car but it is all fixed now but you blew every gasket in the car

You did send me the check an d thank you but you must not of cleaned the laptop good cause i found a bunch of dats and over boosting as you posted as a problem you couldnt figure out what the problem was i fixed it no big deal and i have talked to the guy you got it from and got alot more info and its all good i biught it knowing most of the problems just wish i would of know how hard you ran it

Attachments

• 20160126_020144.jpg
    20160126_020144.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 38
  • 20160126_015639.jpg
    20160126_015639.jpg
    7.6 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
you are right I did buy it how it is and I am ok with that running good is kind of wrong but that's fine I wasn't trying to bash you just saying do some more research and I wish you would of told me how hard you ran it here a file from you check the dates and these guys even told you to back it down and figure out the issue before you mess it up and they also told you to check for other problem causing the low blm and you should of cause there was other probems bad maf the car wasn't rich as a matter of fact you leaned it out you set the fuel pressure way to low and running it hard to me in 2 months you owned how much meth did you go through and yes you were cool and I am not saying you weren't just saying you feed me some bs on how you ran the car like I said I talked to the other owner and he had also heard about how u were running it but I again I am fine with the car it is running great just saying before you buy another figure out how to deal with them or buy a ls1 or something that you can just poiund away on

Attachments

• milan hit 1.dat
    293.4 KB · Views: 8
And it is not ok to run that much boost all the time and brad told u that he told you the spring needed changed

Attachments

• 20160130_200234.jpg
    20160130_200234.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2016-01-30-20-03-06.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-30-20-03-06.png
    323 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_2016-01-30-20-03-02.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-30-20-03-02.png
    305 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_2016-01-30-20-02-44.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-30-20-02-44.png
    280.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_2016-01-30-19-24-32.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-30-19-24-32.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_2016-01-30-19-24-07.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-30-19-24-07.png
    407 KB · Views: 27
you are right I did buy it how it is and I am ok with that running good is kind of wrong but that's fine I wasn't trying to bash you just saying do some more research and I wish you would of told me how hard you ran it here a file from you check the dates and these guys even told you to back it down and figure out the issue before you mess it up and they also told you to check for other problem causing the low blm and you should of cause there was other probems bad maf the car wasn't rich as a matter of fact you leaned it out you set the fuel pressure way to low and running it hard to me in 2 months you owned how much meth did you go through and yes you were cool and I am not saying you weren't just saying you feed me some bs on how you ran the car like I said I talked to the other owner and he had also heard about how u were running it but I again I am fine with the car it is running great just saying before you buy another figure out how to deal with them or buy a ls1 or something that you can just poiund away on
Longest sentence I ever read!