Five Gn's for sale Illinois t-tops,moonroof,ht

Pics of damage on the white one?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Add $2500 to price and I'll have entire car repaired and painted PROFESSIONALLY in a week. I have a new door already and I have five employees that can knock it out quickly. I started a complete exterior restoration on one of my old Gn's the Thursday before the Itasca meet and I pulled up in a gleaming black Gn that Sunday and sold it a week later for 14,000. Don't want to toot my own horn but toot toot. Lol jk My guys are great.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the additional pics of these cars

On the 86GN Cf5 car I was asking about ; when you get time can you post more pictures, exterior and interior, plus the engine or I can give you my email address. any leaks on the top? I'd rather have a hard top again but I'd like to see it. thank you

For the white car add $2500 to price and I'll have entire car repaired and painted PROFESSIONALLY in a week. I have a new door already and I have five employees that can knock it out quickly. I started a complete exterior restoration on one of my old Gn's the Thursday before the Itasca meet and I pulled up in a gleaming black Gn that Sunday and sold it a week later for 14,000. Don't want to toot my own horn but toot toot. Lol jk

Which GN you talking about? if you look at his first post he sold the second GN that was listed on eBay, he has "sold" beside the second car listed on the first post..

Unless you got it.
87 Gn 54,000 miles stock with 42lb injector and chip. T-top car. New fuel tank, sending unit, and walbro pump. Interior very nice with exception of a small hole in driver bolster only. $10,000
It don't say sold by this one..maybe I'm wrong.
$2500 for an overall on a Buick is crazy cheap...I need to send you my jobs then, i spend that on supplys alone almost.

I’m a little confused on what is still for sale. Sorry, sucks getting old. Is the 86 Gn 75,000 miles $13500 and the n87 Gn 54,000 miles stock $10000 still for sale? I’m more interested in the 87. I had a 86 with CF5, really liked it, but not big on the 400 trans.

Could i have a list of mods done to this GN
86 Gn 75,000 miles built over 420rwhp Clean perfect body and very nice interior. Cf5 moonroof car. Turbo 400 trans manual valve body with trans brake. Ls1 maf with maf translator. $13,500

I am looking to sell of my Gn collection and my turbo buick. Located in New Lenox Illinois:
87 Gn 80,000 miles brand new engine and accessories. T-top car. Good paint. Scanmaster and alky control. Light scrape on right fender and ding on top of right quarter. Very nice car. $16,500

87 Gn 111,000 miles brand new stage motor built to over 500rwhp dyno sheet included. T-top car. Over 11,300 just in motor work receipts. Fast car sitting on drag radials clean perfect body & interior. Turbo 400 trans front mount intercooler. Everything done right. $16,500 ****SOLD****

86 Gn 75,000 miles built over 420rwhp Clean perfect body and very nice interior. Cf5 moonroof car. Turbo 400 trans manual valve body with trans brake. Ls1 maf with maf translator. $13,500

87 Gn 54,000 miles stock with 42lb injector and chip. T-top car. New fuel tank, sending unit, and walbro pump. Interior very nice with exception of a small hole in driver bolster only. $10,000

87 white turbo buick 89,000 miles. Completely stock. Cf5 moonroof car with 1/4 padded landau top. Interior in like new condition! Outside passenger side has scrape down door and quarter has damage. Rare optioned sought after white turbo car. Runs and drives very nice. $7500
Package deal $35,000 for all cars remaining. I am going to try and attach pics but im not very successful usually. You can message me for pics or text/call
815-342-1971 scott.
Still have the gn with 54000 miles on it

White one still for sale yes. Sold two others. I have to re check add to see which ones. Had too many lol. Texting me best because I don't get on this site too often. 815-342-1971. I sold new engine car and 86 Gn. Still have four turbo buicks. Might be different from ad except white one.

Long shot but post wasn't updated so have to pray and ask lol... Is this still for sale?

Long shot but post wasn't updated so have to pray and ask lol... Is this still for sale?

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk