Five Gn's for sale Illinois t-tops,moonroof,ht

Sharpieferrari

I am looking to sell of my Gn collection and my turbo buick. Located in New Lenox Illinois:
87 Gn 80,000 miles brand new engine and accessories. T-top car. Good paint. Scanmaster and alky control. Light scrape on right fender and ding on top of right quarter. Very nice car. $16,500 ****SOLD****

87 Gn 111,000 miles brand new stage motor built to over 500rwhp dyno sheet included. T-top car. Over 11,300 just in motor work receipts. Fast car sitting on drag radials clean perfect body & interior. Turbo 400 trans front mount intercooler. Everything done right. $16,500

86 Gn 75,000 miles built over 420rwhp Clean perfect body and very nice interior. Cf5 moonroof car. Turbo 400 trans manual valve body with trans brake. Ls1 maf with maf translator. $13,500****SOLD****

87 Gn 54,000 miles stock with 42lb injector and chip. T-top car. New fuel tank, sending unit, and walbro pump. Interior very nice with exception of a small hole in driver bolster only.
$10,000 ****SOLD****

87 white turbo buick 89,000 miles. Completely stock. Cf5 moonroof car with 1/4 padded landau top. Interior in like new condition! Outside passenger side has scrape down door and quarter has damage. Rare optioned sought after white turbo car. Runs and drives very nice. $6500
I have also posted new for sale cars at end of this post. I still have four cars, just some different ones from the ones I sold. I am going to try and attach pics but im not very successful usually. You can message me for pics or text/call
815-342-1971 scott.

Last edited:
image.jpg

87 t-top car new engine alky car

Last edited:
Could you please put a note on each post with a pic which car we are looking at? Hard to tell except for the white turbo Buick.

thanks

Thank you for listing the pics... I would be interested in learning more about the 86GN you have a pic of on here

I found the new eBay ad about the second 87GN listed if you guys want to see addition pics.

you can find it on eBay by his nickname and town listed on here. NICE GN!

I like this one! wish I could afford the price. Love the wheels too.

Sorry guys new to forums and trying to post. Can separate cars on this site but would love to sell as package deal for all five cars lol. $35,000 takes em all that are left. (Not including roller) Buy the three and get one free! The white car has perfect grey interior.

Last edited:
Thank you for listing the pics... I would be interested in learning more about the 86GN you have a pic of on here
86 Gn is currently at my exhaust shop getting some gaskets replaced and the exhaust manifold pipe repaired where it started to crack. Body immaculate with only two flaws on the header panel. Not sure of internals of engine but once done I'm going to dyno at my buddy's shop. I'll report back then if not sold. Down side to car is someone had installed a flip down tv in headliner. I left up because headliner is perfect now and didn't want to recover after removal of that.

You should be able to edit your post so you can say how many for the $45K. Add that you will separate the cars and post prices for each, then start new threads for the rest.;)

Which GN you talking about? if you look at his first post he sold the second GN that was listed on eBay, he has "sold" beside the second car listed on the first post..

Unless you got it.

Please call me i have cash and want the GN and I'm in Michigan
1269-753-7677