First trip to the track tonight-->

Brandon#

We got a late start and it was really crowded so I only got to make 1 pass. Also the intercooler coupler came off about the 1000' mark.

60' 1.937
1/8 8.397@ 82.92 mph
1/4 13.175 @102.31 mph

Overall I was pretty surprised with the results since i had to get off of the gas around the 1000' mark. Considering that and the not-so-good 60', I think it should be good for a 12 second pass .

My butt dyno definitely felt the difference the precision FMIC made. It increased the boost over 4#, so I had to adjust it back down to about 17#.

I will upload the video tomorrow

What are your mods?
- It's fairly stockish, Precision FMIC, 255 lph hot wired fuel pump, AFPR, TT 5.7 chip, Powerlogged, 60# injectors, RJC PP, and a couple of hookers in the back-Dyno'd 253rwhp (minus the IC)

Considering that and the not-so-good 60

Are you running drag radials ? If not get some MT Dr's to help lower that 60' time . Now is a good time to buy with our group buy going on right now .

Are you running drag radials ? If not get some MT Dr's to help lower that 60' time . Now is a good time to buy with our group buy going on right now .

I just put some 275/50 MTs on last month or I would definitely join in on that group buy. It would have saved me $50.