First time tuning need help

TIMS87GN

Made my first concerted effort to tune my car. In addition to my sig at the bottom the car was set at 15# boost and pump gas(fuel press 45 static). My direct scan gave me the following readings at wot:

tps - 3.06 max (shouldn't this be more?)
02 - 761
xcount - 225
iac - 61
kr - 0
knock count - 1
spark adv - 27.4* max

my pit bull chip calls for adv of 26* @ 2000rpm

the numbers above occured early in the run where the tps reading was at its max. Should'nt the tps voltage stay the same at wot throughout the duration of the run?
please help me interpret this and make some suggestions on improvement. I trust you guys with this, so any suggestions or questions will be answered. thanks guys!

:)

Yes, your tps needs to be higher. It used to 4.6 as the number we would shoot for at wot, but I think now anything above the the high 3's (3.85?) will get these cars into PE mode. Hopefully someone else (are you listening Steve W.?) will have the number for you.

Something funky with that TPS reading, BUT, more important, does the throttle open All-The-Way when floored from inside the car? (Engine off) Watch for the floor mat under the pedal.

Warpspeed, I had my wife hold the pedal down. It appears to open all the way. It doesn't hit the stop, but it doesn't want to open any further by hand. What do you think?

If the TV cable is adjusted "in" too far it will prevent the throttle from opening completely. Also, with the throttle open, check for excess play in the shaft, up-down, front to back, etc..

Warpspeed, I checked the play in the throttle shaft and it was o.k.. I also went ahead and adjusted the IAC and then the TPS using Direct Scan. They are now in limits. I was not able to go WOT today to check the parameters there. What little I have done is making a difference in drivability. I don't have an off-idle stumble anymore and the idle is smoother. I plan to replace the O2 sensor tomorrow for the heck of it maybe it will help some also.
I won't be able to to check WOT until Thursday when the rain moves out, I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the help so far! Tim