First time GN owner from FL

Kellen gn

Hey guys I am a first time GN owner from Florida. I have been wanting to purchase one since i turned 16 (I am now 20). I realized when I took my first ride in my uncles T-Type that i wanted a turbo 6. My car is a 87 GN with a couple of mods that i know of, remember i am a noobie, hotwire kit with after market fuel pump, FMIC, Blue top injectors, Maf translator with LT1 Maf, Stainless steel 3" DP, and I was told it has a T61 turbo. Well that is what i know about it so far like i said i am totally new to the turbo buick world and am eager to learn. I am in the process of painting it and getting it ready for the road.

Thanks for all the great info provided on the site!

Oh and one more mod i forgot to list is that it has a smc alky kit, but the pump in the tank is ruined from sitting.

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.

Keep Your Eye On It

Make sure you keep it locked up or some Undesireable will take your car! Welcome to TB..

Yeah getting it stolen is is a worry of mine, right now i am trying to determine what the best theft deterent for the car is. And i am from the central Florida area about an hour and a half from Tampa.

Yeah getting it stolen is is a worry of mine, right now i am trying to determine what the best theft deterent for the car is. And i am from the central Florida area about an hour and a half from Tampa.

There really isn't one. But there are some things you can do to help keep what you have....is a steering column guard, a kill switch of some sort hidden well, then maybe Lo Jack or some sort of GPS that sends a signal to your cell phone if the car is moved w/o your consent. And have an "agreed on" insurance policy in case it gets snatched up.

Welcome and congrats. I just got my second GN after selling my first one a few years ago. As stated above...protect it, protect it, protect it.

welcome aboard! if you dont have one get a scanmaster and the the alky back up and running. youll be blown away. enjoy