First post

Whistler6

Greetings

First post for me even tho I have been a member for awhile, long story as to why so long.

Years ago I had a project for what some call a "Hybrid". At that time , some of the best research and testing of this technology was being done by Jim Ruggles and Ruggles Racing, Kenne Bell and a few others. I took their research and applied it to my engine and created a very adaptable, dependable powerhouse.

The surprise of many, many people who had no Idea of the what really lurked under the hood of this quiet, smooth running vehicle that really was a true sleeper.
The first to be surprised was the owner of an unassuming corvette at a redlight. His assumption that he could just dust of this little dirty, muddy offroad rig , caused some of the biggest , jaw dropping stares of all time. He thought he would just leave me as the light turned green, but when I denied him that pleasure, he was ready for me at the next red light, but so was I.When the light turned green, he nailed it, smoking his tires. Well, while he was smoking his tires, I was gone on down the street while he was trying to be so fast.

Oh well, just one of the fun memories. I no longer have the vehicle, but still have the engine system, just looking for a new project to put it in.

I look forward to participating and learning.

Thanks

Whistler6

Greetings

First post for me even tho I have been a member for awhile, long story as to why so long.

Years ago I had a project for what some call a "Hybrid". At that time , some of the best research and testing of this technology was being done by Jim Ruggles and Ruggles Racing, Kenne Bell and a few others. I took their research and applied it to my engine and created a very adaptable, dependable powerhouse.

The surprise of many, many people who had no Idea of the what really lurked under the hood of this quiet, smooth running vehicle that really was a true sleeper.
The first to be surprised was the owner of an unassuming corvette at a redlight. His assumption that he could just dust of this little dirty, muddy offroad rig , caused some of the biggest , jaw dropping stares of all time. He thought he would just leave me as the light turned green, but when I denied him that pleasure, he was ready for me at the next red light, but so was I.When the light turned green, he nailed it, smoking his tires. Well, while he was smoking his tires, I was gone on down the street while he was trying to be so fast.

Oh well, just one of the fun memories. I no longer have the vehicle, but still have the engine system, just looking for a new project to put it in.

I look forward to participating and learning.

Thanks

Whistler6

Welcome aboard!:biggrin: