First pics of C6....real!

I'm hoping with the new C6's performance will bring the price of the Z06 down.

Everyone is saying the coupe will be 405 HP and the ZO6 will be 500hp. I'd guess $60k for the 05 ZO6

Looks like better aero and a longer wheels base at first glance. Should be fast.

i want one...... Tourch read with Black int!

damn thing looks like its doing a 100mph sitting still!

Dathan

"I like it a lot!!! " In my best Jim Carrey impression.
Now why can they not build a new f body?

I dunno. I'd have to see it in person. It doesn't look much different from a C5. But then I haven't like them since the '80-82s (looks that is, performance is world class).

It's starting to seem like it's going to take 500 HP just to be in the game anymore with all these factory hot rods (Audi S4 V8, various AMG Benz's, M3s, Z06, Cobra, etc.)

Jim

The pictures are gone!

Not that it ruined my whole day, but they are no longer there. Seems as if the photographer may have taken an offer for compensation and pulled his shots.(My opinion after reading between the lines, and there are lots of lines to the thread too!)
Oh well, I'll see it eventually.

Re: The pictures are gone!

Originally posted by Low Budgit
Not that it ruined my whole day, but they are no longer there. Seems as if the photographer may have taken an offer for compensation and pulled his shots.(My opinion after reading between the lines, and there are lots of lines to the thread too!)
Oh well, I'll see it eventually.

I betchya I have 'em cached at home. I'll have to check tonight....

edit: turns out they've already been posted in a bunch of other places. Page 13 of the thread has another location with them still available.

Jim

i did manage to see them before they were taken off the site, and i got copys of 2 of them too :D i like the looks of it, in the red anyways. the other pictures i've seen of it look kindof bad, i saw a white one setting next to a ford probe, looked a lot alike, hopefully that was a prototype...

Latest rumor that I have heard is the return of the ZL1 in limited numbers, 625HP!!!

Cadillac is going to be bumping up the power (think V12 Escalade) so Corvette has to beat them to remain the power kings at GM.

We are in a golden era of automobiles...Things are better now than they were in '70. Enjoy it before insurance/gas prices kill it again...

Mark F.
87 GN 11.9 @ 115

Hmmm......Kinda looks like an old kit car nose. Sorry, just don't see it. Of course i'm not a big fan of fixed headlights on a Vette anyways..........That's MY opinion and i'm sticking to it..........:D KTB