First outing of the season...pics enclosed

87gninpa

Finally got around to getting the GN out of storage. Gave her a nice coat of wax, changed the oil and planned on a short drive that ended up being 150 miles or so...these cars are waaay too addicting....

Attachments

• P1010034.jpg
    P1010034.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 522
  • P1010038.jpg
    P1010038.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 516
  • P1010047.jpg
    P1010047.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 520
  • P1010027.jpg
    P1010027.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 523
  • P1010036.jpg
    P1010036.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 518
I need to find a nice place and take some pics of my car. Nothing around this area that looks quite good enough to use as a backdrop. Maybe just go to Hooters and have the women hang all over the car. :rolleyes: :D

I need to find a nice place and take some pics of my car. Nothing around this area that looks quite good enough to use as a backdrop. Maybe just go to Hooters and have the women hang all over the car. :rolleyes: :D

PLEEEEEEZZZZ! We got to see them picks!:biggrin:

Our Hooters probably only has 1 good looking woman. The rest are questionable. I would have to head to El Paso or Phoenix to get the good looking ones. ;)

Well see that just gives you a reson to take the GN out for another spin:tongue: :biggrin:

Just have to get this leak that is "unfindable" and fix it. Then I can take a good drive. Won't make it more than 78 miles and then pukes fluid from where the seal presses into the pump. Never sprays off the torque converter. Cannot locate when on the lift. Have to drive and wait for it to leak. SUX! :(

we have the best place in the world to take pics......

White Sands...

A.j.