First one to post & call gets it!

N2ORBT

Hey guys, most of you know that I sold by car. I have a few parts laying around so I'm selling them cheap. I'm not willing to sell these items sperately only as a package. They total to over $460.00 but will part with them for $200.00 firm. 98% of these items are still in the original packing and are brand new unless noted. I don't have time to show you these parts in person so please take my word for it, they are brand spanken new! I'm leaving for a trip this wednesday and need a little spending money. First one to post saying SOLD gets first dibs. Again, this is a package deal only, not willing to go through the trouble of seperating. well, here's the list. ATR.... VDO boost gauge 0-30vac\0-25 boost-----39.95 ATR.....boost gauge installation kit-----11.95 ATR.....Adjustable billet fuel regulator-----119.95 ATR.....Acdelco reinforced fuel pump sock-----7.95 ATR.....stock fuel filter-----13.95 ATR 160 thermostat-----8.95 ATR.....Throttle body by-pass kit-----4.95 ATR.....Fuel Air ratio Monitor(used)-----129.95 Kirban.....console shifter handle w/ locking clip-----22.00 Kirban.....A-pillar single gauge holder-----24.95 Kirban.....GM stock 02 sensor-----29.00 Kirban.....Fuel pump feeder kit(hotwire)-----55.00 Kirban.....Stainless steel thermostat housing-----25.00 Kirban.....Turbo regal Torque strap-----36.95 Kirban.....Passenger side breather by pass kit(no rubber plug)-----16.00 Kirban.....pinion snubber-----22.95 Car quest.....Serpintine belt-----20.00 Car quest..... ACdelco coolant temperature sensor-----15.00 Shuman.....GM Top Engine Cleaner-----6.00 This is all brand new stuff except for the ATR air fuel monitor. Also these are some things I'll throw in the deal for free! FelPro head gasket(sealed packaged).....Stock assembly intake system.....stock original computer chip.....stock 3.8 hood emblems.....stock wastegate(65,000 mi).....Again first one to post stating SOLD gets first dibs, then call me up to meet imediately. 778-8222 (Joe) If the deal cannot be made before wednesday then the next post person gets to have it! I feel like I'm sponsering some sort of contest making all these rules :)