First Official Kill..... "Slowww Talon"

I hear you Meanchicken....I've been street racing for many years. That's why we don't take any prisoners. If they line up or make any false moves we KILL EM! Then we talk later if their smashed ego permits :biggrin:

Earlier tonight i saw 2 rustangs getting gas as i drove by in my Suburban. To bad its too much snow and ice on the ground......Or i could have killed 2 rustangs with 1 shot of BOOST :rolleyes: Lol

This morning on my way home from work i saw a challenger. But its out in a rain/ice storm here in nj..... :confused: I would never drive my TR now, but oh well. In my suburban just sputtering along he stares at me. With a" look at me in my hot challenger look". ( what a shame he's in an ice storm trying to show off ) Does'nt even know me from a can of paint, and i have tinted windows. He must of felt the POWER of THE DARKSIDE with me! LMFAO, Because you best believe when the weather breaks. I will be looking for that SLOW.....A$$ Challenger for a fresh KILL :eek:

Rustangs,ricers,and vettes BEWARE....It's gonna be 65 degrees here today. I'm going to take King Kong out for a spin.....Hopefully before i get back to the cave i can claim my 1st kill of 2011 :eek:

As you all know by now my pride n joy was stolen by a fuggin theif!!! I Will Be BACK!!!! Hold it down for me...and dedicate your next kill to KING KONG....Ill be watching.....

My other one has still not been recovered....When they closed the claim i replaced it with another one