finished my new system the other night how does it look?

arista5

Sold, and Replaced
Staff member
System 1

System 2

System 3

please be gentle (and there is another amp hiding behind the left part of the trunk kit) I show my car more than i use it, I had an ugly box and wanted something different that would attract attention.

thanks

The install looks very clean! I want to know how it sounds with the SAS tubes? :)

it hits as hard and probably cleaner, than the 3 rockford 10's i had. I think alot has to do with the box not blocking the sound traveling into the car (original system Here )

but i like this setup MUCH better

I had my doubts with the tubes in the trunk but if they are pounding back there then I am very impressed. I am glad that it worked out for ya! Now all that you need is a pair of my custom door pods (hint, hint....;) ) I will e-mail you a pic of set that I completed for a customer in Illionois :cool: .

Very cool setup. Are those 8's? also I remember seeing them on a website before, whats the price for two of them.

As you can tell I like that setup!!

my price was less than ebays avg price, from a local shop, i paid about 190 each.

HTH

if you want i can send you their #

I really need to get one of those trunk kits they look great, but I am more worried about the engine I guess...

I don't know why but tubes always seem to hit harder. I'm suprised over the years that they have not become more popular. I thought I read years ago that a cylinder is much stronger than a box.

Originally posted by menace848
I really need to get one of those trunk kits they look great, but I am more worried about the engine I guess...

the kit was actually a present from my girlfriend. but i think it makes the trunk look a whole lot nicer, besides IMM's kits arent really all that expensive.

Originally posted by arista5
my price was less than ebays avg price, from a local shop, i paid about 190 each.

HTH

if you want i can send you their #
I would like the # for your local shop,,Are those 8" or 10" .Sorry I dont care for the bottle (bottles are for babies):D :D

But since you say they hit hard ,,what would be a comprable unit to your bottle

Mike,

Nice trunk-kit and sterio setup!! Would it be OK to add some of those pics to our website? Let me know when your ready for a decklid cover or any other stuff.

chuck send me an e-mail i have better pics, those were in the dark....

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
I would like the # for your local shop,,Are those 8" or 10" .Sorry I dont care for the bottle (bottles are for babies):D :D

But since you say they hit hard ,,what would be a comprable unit to your bottle

718 641 6000 ask for willy' and they are 8"

artie, still no track visits :( i had to work for the GMHTP Race so i am still wondering.....

i still have the VP116 in the back of my truck waiting to go into the buick :mad: but in time....