Financing

turbotype87

Gentlemen, As a turbo enthusiast I was wondering why with all the turbo cars for sale here, There isn't a thread here pertaining to where one can get help financing one of these cars? It would be great to have a financing company here on the site. It would really help sell alot of the cars posted here in the car for sale section. Just a thought.

Not a bad idea but I think a lot use credit unions where the rates are considerably lower then banks.

Are you having trouble finding someone to finance one, or are you just shooting out a suggestion?

FWIW, a lot of banks/CUs will finance an older car, they just require a written appraisal at the time the application is filled out. If you are a service member(Active, NG, Reserve, retired, etc...), USAA will do it without one.

Yes i have had a problem with my credit and it seems no one wants to give me a loan due to past credit problems. I really want a 87 GN Bad. I can't get a break. I don't belong to any credit unions. I wish i knew someone who had money to lend. I have tried just about everything, but all i get is sorry you don't qualify due to past credit problems. How is a person suppose to fix his credit if no one will help him?

I've been in the same boat brother, and it is heartbreaking. I wish I knew what to tell you....