Finally Sprung for true HID's

John84GN

Nice Monte...
Just got a kit while up in NY for vacation last week. I must say, that this has to be the coolest looking mod done to my car. The kit I bought is 6500K, and it's the purple kit just like the one on the honda S2000's. It set me back EXACTLY $437.00 The kit was $399.00, but with the NY state sales tax...they tacked on $37 more dollars! :eek: Even though it was $437, compared to ANY kit I've seen offered ANYWHERE, even for group rates, this is the cheapest. Anyway, I finally got something I always wanted, and the reactions I've gotten so far are worth EVERY penny! I'll post some pics probably tonite, and show you fellas what I mean....

John

Originally posted by John84GN
Just got a kit while up in NY for vacation last week. I must say, that this has to be the coolest looking mod done to my car. The kit I bought is 6500K, and it's the purple kit just like the one on the honda S2000's. It set me back EXACTLY $437.00 The kit was $399.00, but with the NY state sales tax...they tacked on $37 more dollars! :eek: Even though it was $437, compared to ANY kit I've seen offered ANYWHERE, even for group rates, this is the cheapest. Anyway, I finally got something I always wanted, and the reactions I've gotten so far are worth EVERY penny! I'll post some pics probably tonite, and show you fellas what I mean....

John
Hurry up with the pics;) ;) ;)

Give us info where you bought it and phone numbers:D

did you get the pics yet ,,,oh wait its only been a minute:)