Finally running like a champ!

Rustyregal

Just wanted to say thanks to the entire board. Had a lot of ups and downs with my car and it really seems to be running good right now. Chased the elusive knock ghost for about 8-10 months until I found out it was #5&6 rod bearings and both crank bearings. Put in a top of the line O'Rielly's powerhouse :cool: and Im around 22#s without a hint of knock. Now sure it may be pig rich on the WB but hey I can floor it and enjoy the ride so it will stay for a moment. Maybe all of the detailed work I spent trying to get rid of internal knock payed off on the other end. With all of that being said none of it would be possible without the huge resource of knowledge available on this site. So thank you to everyone.

yes i 2nd that this site is the best .the men on here take the time out of there lives to help guys that are just learning like me.and alot others .glad you got it running and can now enjoy your classic .cant wait till i get mine right.

I know how you feel with the ups and downs but this board has Top notch help when you need it, I am to a one that has my cars running great due to all this Priceless help .

I try to help people with issues I have first hand experience on. Unless its basic common knowledge stuff from years of reading. I don't want to lead someone in the wrong direction and possibly cost them money. But I try to give back when I can.