FINALLY!!! Integral wastegate HOTAIR PIPE! 3"

Could you e-mail me pricing for a hot air car I am now trying to finish for a customer, thanks.

This is from 03 and the OP is spending some time with the state I believe.;) Please look at the dates of the threads you pull up.:rolleyes:

Ask and you shall receive! :)

Contact G-Body Parts, he should have these in stock.

Brian had 10 custom stainless 1984-5 3" downpipes built a few months ago for his customers, and I believe not all were sold?

Just so you do not feel bad, I never received one from Keith in 2003, nor did anyone else. :(

Just so you do not feel bad, I never received one from Keith in 2003, nor did anyone else. :(
I know 1 person that did Nick. He's in Waco and I've actually seen it. When Mease didn't deliver, his mom called and talked to Meases mom.;) He got it the next week with a note telling him that Mease would never deal with him again.:rolleyes:

i was one who got one from keith, brian used my old one to make these again

Yeah we had worked with keith back in 03 to build these. He got so bad people would pay me to go pick it then purchase from me direct. We just rebuilt the exact same pipe we done on Kevin's car back in 03. Nicer then they use to be since use an RJC flane & puck on them now. I think I have 2 left. I will have them in BG.

I'm surprised the link still works. He did do some nice work. Too bad things went the way they did.