Finally have my junk running properly again (fingers crossed)

turbows6

Man, it seems like this summer has been awfully unfriendly for getting the TTA on the road, and now that it's the middle of summer, I probably won't be champing-at-the-bit to go to the track in the mid-summer heat.

I have had, what seems like one issue after another. I installed a new hood, which blew some time, then I had a charging issue, which turned out to be the result of a cracked balancer. After getting that issue lined out, I had problems blowing the up-pipe off the throttle body. After the first time that happened, I limped the car about 1/2 mile home with the MAF disabled (AKA car BARELY able to run) then I proceeded to trash the intercooler scoop on the lip of the garage pulling in too fast.....

This has all been on the burner while working on numerous other projects and helping with a local political race for my dad. To end the sob story, I'll say that this summer has been exhausting.

I got my powerlogger up and running for the first time in several years on my windows 8 laptop and took the car out tonight and did some testing. I could be out of touch, but the car feels more powerful than ever. It's really booking in high gear. I need to get some more seat time in the car, but I think it's generally lined out OK. O2 millivolts are reading in the .800-.820 range on gas/alky in 3rd gear and I did not register a single knock count. The car is a little scary on the 2 lane country roads nearby. I won't lie, I am getting less and less amused with tinkering around with the car on public roads. At any rate, I think it's ready to go.

Sometime I'll post pictures of my new plastic intercooler shroud I made out of a trash can and my intercooler brackets that I made to help keep the hoses from blowing off. lol

Sounds like fun. Im stuck in accelerated physics class 6hrs a day Mon-Fri. Finally on week 4 Mon. tho.
After all this, im gonna start working on my 60's at the track and forget about ET 1/4 times for a bit.