Finally bought another GN... Whatcha think?

SinCity-T

Hey everyone its been a long time but I am back with another car and probably many questions to come.

I did in fact end up selling the hot-air T a long time ago and it's been a mission of mine to own another one, but this time a 86-87.

Well recently I picked up a 1987 GN and I could't be more excited. The car is pretty much stock with the exceptions of a pair of Flowmasters and a couple gauges. Here a couple shots of it. I hope you guys like...
IMG_4045.JPG
IMG_4048.JPG

After Limo tint and removed the badges on the hood.

IMG_5020.jpg
IMG_5018.JPG
IMG_5059.JPG

Here are a couple shots of my TBSS as well and my 1995 chevy p/u which is currently getting a LS swap.
IMG_1312.JPG
IMG_1311.JPG
IMG_2977.JPG
IMG_2959.JPG

I have small plans for the car for now. The car came with 5 aftermarket gauges. Tach, Boost, Water Temp, Oil Temp, and Knock. I removed a couple of the unnecessary gauges (oil Temp and Boost gauge for now only cause it wasn't working and I want autometer not the junk that was in there) and replaced them with a wide band O2 air/fuel ratio gauge, and electronic fuel pressure gauge. I plan on putting a front mount intercooler on it, larger injector/chip from turbo tweak, scanmaster, LS1 MAF, Headers (due to the factory headers leaking pretty bad). I just bought new wheels for the car also... I haven't bought tires yet for them so I set them next to the car to get a idea of what they will look like. They are 20x8 front, and 20x10 rear. I plan to lower the car also, just want to wait to see how much after i get the wheels on.
IMG_5052.jpg
IMG_5057.jpg
IMG_5055.JPG
IMG_5056.JPG

Oh I am keeping the stocks. I know right now the car looks odd with the new wheels next to it, but trust me i'm not going for that "donk" look. I want it to have that touring stance with the ride height to accommodate the look. Sort of like this....
IMG_5028.JPG

Thank you guys. Ya the SS is the baby hauler so it's pretty much staying how it is. The Silverado will become my daily driver once the swap and body mods are complete, and the GN will be a great project/cruiser.

sweet, I too have the TBSS 3ss and in black. :D along with a 2nd GN and Jeep SRT8, and yes they are all Black. :cool:

I like the wheels you picked out. I hope the 20's aren't too big though. Don't forget to post up the final pictures when she's all together