Finalized Carputer/LCD & Interior... Decent Pics

PhilM

Präzisionelektronik
Well it's done and as promised here are some good pix... LCD bezel is finished, console is done, speaker & door panels finished and loaded. I've also modified a RR skin with a layout that I could more easily use and like. This handles all of the media... movies, DVD, internet, radio, MP3s, and GPS (if I want to install wireless and X-mitter) in an easy to navigate manner...

000_0006.jpg

000_0008.jpg

000_0010.jpg

000_0019.jpg

000_0023.jpg

000_0028.jpg

000_0036.jpg

000_0038.jpg

Hope You Like :)

Phil

Can you make any more of those door pods ,really like to get some nice speakers in the doors and like your work ,,,pics of the trunk please :smile:

AWESOME!!! Is they keyboard mounted on the console or just laying on top? Also where did you mount the CPU? Man thats sweet. Must be nice to be able to go on the internet in your car.

Jason

That's just bad ass, plain and simple. Best upgrade to the inside of a TR I have seen.

Just gotta figure out what to do with those climate controls.................

BandAid: I don't have much time now to make some xtra sets... But they aren't that bad at all to make. Just a few MDF rings, supports, and some fiberglassing. If you want help to make em yourself, I'll be glad to help. If I get some xtra time, I guess I'll make a few... I'd like to redo mine at some point anyways - they ended up a little big for the two speakers I am using.

The KB isn't hard mounted so that both I and the tuner can use it. Usually, I tuck it under the seat out of the way.

I'll be doing the climate controls this w/e...I've eliminated the unit and pulled just the VAC and fan switches off - prolly put them hidden somewhere or in the glovebox.

Thanks for the compliments,
Phil

Awesome work

when you re-do them look me up if they are for sale I would love those for my Grey car... :cool:

have you ever thought of relocating the power window swithches to th area between the KB and shifter ,,,I always wanted to do this since I like them at my right hand,,using BMW style window switches..
:wink:

wtf?? lets see under the hood where the power is already !!

looks good Phil

i really dig the built in keyboard

A cool screen saver would be a picture of the old stock radio and A/C control. Everything looks great!

well what do ya know, i found some engine photos !!!

03-05-06_1811.jpg

03-05-06_1813.jpg

now we know under the hood looks as good as the interior does !!

dam that turbo looks hungry for alot of AIR !

MORE PIX PLEASE .... especially clear ones of the engine.... that thing looks like a beast :eek: