Fillers front and rear which to get?

PNYKLR

I saw the fiberglass ones on Gbodyparts.com

Are the ABS ones not made anymore?

Which are better ?

I'm sure this has been covered before?

If so even a link would be helpful I wont be on the computer for a while

I had fiberglass front and rear and would do it again. Every used set I bought eventually cracked...good investment.

I got mine from Replica Plastics

The owner told me that they are a fiber glass/plastic resin mix. They are very flexible compared to the fiberglass ones that come from that place in FL called Buick Regal Grand National – T-Type Bumper Filler Sets | Danko Reproductions where most of the vendors get them from.

I actually bought a set of the Danko ones first, but they came with allot of cracks and were very brittle. I found the Dothan place by accident and I only live about 30 minutes away so I went there first hand and bought a complete set.

I took both sets to the people that do my paint and body and they did not like the quality of the Danko product at all. So we went with the Dothan company and they even melded the rear into a one piece for me.

The fourth pic looks funny...but that's a reflection.

Attachments

• DSC00436 (Small).JPG
    DSC00436 (Small).JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC00437 (Small).JPG
    DSC00437 (Small).JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC00438 (Small).JPG
    DSC00438 (Small).JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00429 (Small).JPG
    DSC00429 (Small).JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC00431 (Small).JPG
    DSC00431 (Small).JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 193
I got mine from Gbodyparts.com. My body shop guy said just a scuff sand and primer. They did have to drill the holes to mount them, but the marks were already there and all of the seem lines matched.

Go plastic if plan on crashing the car or buying others later in time, or go Fibroglass an never worry about again, unless your in a crash, but after you can atleast you can repair them

Enjoy!

Go plastic if plan on crashing the car or buying others later in time, or go Fibroglass an never worry about again, unless your in a crash, but after you can atleast you can repair them

Enjoy!

HelloBozos: I like that. IMO and I don't know much but why did you think GM made them flexible? I need all of the fillers and I'm thinking of the ones that are flexible and that's not for a while but I'm listening too all comments.
Hey Bozo where you from the Boston area. We use to have a Bozo the clown when I was a kid.
IBBY

Here is another option for front fillers-gmpartsdirect still shows one, can't remember which side, for $100 shipped. The other side is discontinued. However, NOS4GN has both sides for around $265 shipped. I bought mine from NOS4GN, packing was great and they ship quick. Probably won't be long before both sides are discontinued. I also bought the Danko's fronts and rear from BWEAVY a couple months ago and they all fit perfect. Bodyshop didn't even complain about their quality or what it took to prep and paint them. They look fine to me but some people are complaining about them. I'm sure Brian's will be better. He includes the piece with the screw holes, it looks like, just like stock.