Few questions

oneshot

So my headgasket blew out and since my car has been down i am trying to see where i want to go with it. Always looking for input so please speak up if you have a comment to make.

1.)Alky Kit
2.)Bigger injectors
3.)Rear Sway bar http://www.hrpartsandstuff.com

Getting the headgasket fixed so if anything can be done thats not to expensive while this is getting fixed i might as well square it away also. I think i can have about 3k to spend to get everything done. Even if someone has some input on beefing somehting up on the car as in trans,susp ets etc i would like to hear your inputs.

Car info

Nothing special really its a weekend driver if that, not looking to be the fastest but i don't car to be the slowest either if you get my drift.

Transmission upgrade was done by Phoenix transmission.
There was a cam added, I believe .010 over pistons
TE 44 turbo
Precision front mount IC (stock location 21 row was added when new engine was put in
Replaced the engine w/ a crate ATK 109 long block.
High performance fuel pump & hot wire kit
Chip was custom made by “TurboTweak”
Car is equipped w/ TE 44 turbo,
21 row stock location intercooler
2800 Stall converter
All pluming is 3”
TRIAL Waste gate
K& N air filter
42.5 injectors
2.5 mm plug wires.
Headers

I talked to Geno today, i am pretty postive i sounded like a idiot but i think i am going to have him look at my car once i figure out what where i want to go with it.

Looks like the number is 25526109 that is on the engine

Try this.

I would suggest porting the heads with bigger valves or buying a set already done and switching them out, also alky(a must) and Im a big fan of the big name convertors--like precision and art carr(in the 10 inch range of course) That should all be well under the 3K number u threw out even if u have someone do it for u. Good luck---I wish I had 3 grand to finish what I started!!

port job

Heads and intake.. if you don't have fulll flowing headers get those too. Alky kit of course, with good lock up converter. If you have any extra left do translator+ with a chip. :biggrin:

IMO you did the right think by talking with Geno, now get it up here and let him do his handy work! If you need someone to tranport it from Vancouver to Geno's, Let me know! I can help. :D

oneshot said:
I talked to Geno today, i am pretty postive i sounded like a idiot but i think i am going to have him look at my car once i figure out what where i want to go with it.

Looks like the number is 25526109 that is on the engine
Thats the right block :)
You didnt sound like a idiot to me :cool:

Well once i find someone to tow my car up i will give you a call. I called Chico towing today figured i would just have them tow it to you untill they told me it would cost me a hundred bucks a hour to have this done and i would be looking at 500 bucks :eek: probably.

oneshot said:
Well once i find someone to tow my car up i will give you a call. I called Chico towing today figured i would just have them tow it to you untill they told me it would cost me a hundred bucks a hour to have this done and i would be looking at 500 bucks :eek: probably.
I can do it for half that! I just started this little side business! TURBO TRANSPORT. :D (425) 830-3532 Josh

Attachments

• DSC00449.JPG
    DSC00449.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 89
Sounds good let me just get a time when he can start working on my car and i will give you a call and have it taken to him. Thanks for the help

No problem, You are in Bremerton? and are going to Geno's shop right? whenever your ready just haller. :)