Few parts for sale.

Black Sunshine

Slacker
Hi I just got a MAFT Pro installed and I now have a few parts for sale. I have to work soon, then work early tomorrow morning so I'll post pics sometime tomorrow.

Casper's Ultra chip for 42.5 lbs Injectors
Chip works just fine but the switch has some wear and tear but also still works. I got the MAFT Pro because I wanted to run MAFless. It's the chip with 8 different settings controlled by the switch.

Stock 2 bar MAP sensor

Stock piece that the oil filter screws onto don't know the official name of it. lol

It's the screw thing the Oil Filter really screws onto. I am just selling this cause I got the Biggie one from RJC so I can fit a larger Filter. Here is the link to the one I bought that is on the car now to help you see what I am talking about.

RJC Biggie Oil Filter Adapter

As far as price I dunno how about $10 plus shipping?

I'll pass. I need the oil cooler adapter plate that has the ports for the oil cooler lines that goes between the filter and pump. Thanks

It's the screw thing the Oil Filter really screws onto. I am just selling this cause I got the Biggie one from RJC so I can fit a larger Filter. Here is the link to the one I bought that is on the car now to help you see what I am talking about.

RJC Biggie Oil Filter Adapter

As far as price I dunno how about $10 plus shipping?

I'll take the biggie oil filter adapter for $10.00 + shipping!! Let me know!!!

Umm I'm selling the stock piece. The biggie piece is what I am using. I posted the link so there is a better idea on what I am talking about since I didn't know the official name.