Few new pics of the Brickmobile and my dad's silver car..

Sweet cars man... We never really get to hear about your cars so heres the time to list your mods and go off some about the cars :) :D

86brick said:
Thanks, it's nice to hear there's another one out there like mine:cool: I have some Centerline Convo Pros that I will eventually be putting on with the M/T 255/60/15 Radials..

Ok, at second look, mine's not *exactly* like yours, I don't have cornering lamps, LOL.

Post up some pics when you get the Convo Pros on. I had started a thread about pics of T's with chrome trim and the various wheel/tire combos they had on them a little while back and I'd love to see what yours looks like with that wheel on it. But I think after looking at all the various pics that I've looked at, I'm still coming back to the good 'ole Weld Superlite, probably a 15 x 8 with a 3.5 BS in the rear, and a 15 x 6 with whatever is the normal BS for the front. Tires would be 275/60-15 rear, 215/75/15 front.

Jim

441120 said:

It was kinda cool when I had the Rally's on. I had 235/60-15's on them, so they looked kinda 'meaty', but still looked like most every other NA 6 cylinder Regal on the road. Couple that with most people only recognized the GN as the bad a$$ Buick on the road, and it was lots of fun watching people's faces when you'd cruise in somewhere, or better yet, take off out of somewhere ;).

John Wilde said:
Bro, the collection looks sick!
Paint the center of the convos like we talked about.

John, The guy Jorge down here might think I'm a copy cat, but I definitely like the way his GN looked with the black center convos :cool:

Jim, Ask and you shall receive... My car has the following bolt-ons:

TA49 turbo, 3" THDP, Hooker 2.5" exhaust, PTE stock location IC, Tinman coldair kit, 42.5lb injectors, 340 Walbro pump with Full Throttle hotwire kit, Accufab AFPR, RJC PP, Quad Air volt booster, Red's 93 street chip, Metco LCAs and DS safety loop, dual airbags, S10 wheel cyls w/ bigger shoes, ArizonaGN Rad, and that's about it! Hope to get her to the track when the cold air returns with a TurboTweak race chip and on the M/T 255/60/15 radials looking for some low 12's.. :cool:

My dad's car has a bit more than mine: .040 over 109, TRW pistons w/ JE light weight wrist pins, stock rods, stock crank, billet center mains, 210/210 billet roller cam, Champion ported heads/intake, TA63 turbo w/ old school garrett .63 A/R housing, 3" THDP, 3" single shot exhaust, ATR headers, CAS V4R 27 row stock location IC, 62mm TB w/ RJC PP, 50lb injectors, ATR double pumper, PI Vigilante 3200 stall LU converter, SMC single nozzle alky kit, Joe Lubrant chips, boxed stock LCAs, Bilsten shocks, dual airbags, CAS alum Rad w/ ramchargers dual fans.. With this combo on pump/alky (20lbs of boost) the previous owner ran 11.38 @118mph w/ a 1.68 60' and the last time my dad had it to the track (a few years ago at a private track rental~ Moroso) the car ran consistent 11.50's @121mph on C16 with 23-24lbs but the car was not hooking with sh!tty 1.7 60's on old ET streets and on top of that it seemed a little rich as well going by EGTs.. I'm sure it has a high 10 sec pass in it given a good 60' and a little more aggresive tune... In any event it is a very fun car on the street! :biggrin:

Thanks again for all the nice comments :)

Joe Spool said:
Ok, at second look, mine's not *exactly* like yours, I don't have cornering lamps, LOL.

Post up some pics when you get the Convo Pros on. I had started a thread about pics of T's with chrome trim and the various wheel/tire combos they had on them a little while back and I'd love to see what yours looks like with that wheel on it. But I think after looking at all the various pics that I've looked at, I'm still coming back to the good 'ole Weld Superlite, probably a 15 x 8 with a 3.5 BS in the rear, and a 15 x 6 with whatever is the normal BS for the front. Tires would be 275/60-15 rear, 215/75/15 front.

Jim

Close enough :) Yeah I will definitely post pics when I get the Convo Pros on... I like the Welds also and don't think you can go wrong with those either..

Blaze said:
Hey Brick, nice pics :) I love seeing clean TR's.

Thanks guys and hopefully I will get to see your clean TR along with many others at Towers this Friday :cool:

86brick said:
Thanks guys and hopefully I will get to see your clean TR along with many others at Towers this Friday :cool:

I'll be there, maybe we can can some side by side pics :cool:

Blaze said:
I'll be there, maybe we can can some side by side pics :cool:

That would be a possibility if my car were still in South Florida :eek: :wink:

In any event I'll be there taking pics as usual and maybe my brother will drag his Buick powered Foxbody Stang out for an appearance :) :cool:

86brick said:
That would be a possibility if my car were still in South Florida :eek: :wink:

In any event I'll be there taking pics as usual and maybe my brother will drag his Buick powered Foxbody Stang out for an appearance :) :cool:

Ummm.....where's your car? :confused: