Few engine things for sale

ghall

I have a few things i no longer need for sale.
I will try to describe them the best i can, if you have any questions about condition--please ask, i HATE misunderstandings.
I will post pics at the bottom.

1 chrome up-pipe---in used condition with minor scratches, pipe has couplers& very nice clamps--as seen in the photos--$65+shipping

1 chrome MAF pipe& K+N filter--it has a couple deep scrathes on the back side(i hope the photos show them). I can supply a coupler for a 4" or 3" inlet on the turbo...you decide. For you guys with a MAF--this filter works perfectly---just put your MAF between the pipe and filter. The filter needs to be cleaned and will be in great condition. This will also include clamps for the 4" or 3" inlet. Price is $75+ shipping.

1 Denso o2 & 1 GM 02. These are both brand new, in the bags. 20$/each +shipping. Both are 1-wire

Hard vacuum lines off the vac. block in chrome. These lines were chromed by one of the premier chromers in the country, and should be considered show quality. As seen in the photos, new vac. hose is also included. I am not sure how to price these because i have a small fortune in chroming--I will price these at 110$+ shipping(I have this much in the chroming)--I also have a matching chrome vac. block(stock) if so interested.

Please PM me with ?'s
I don't mean to be a hardass, but i am not neg. on the prices. This stuff is very nice and priced to sell.

Geoff
DSCN0402.jpg

DSCN0411.jpg

DSCN0410.jpg

DSCN0409.jpg

DSCN0408.jpg

DSCN0407.jpg

DSCN0406.jpg

DSCN0405.jpg

DSCN0403.jpg

DSCN0402.jpg

up pipe

i will take the up pipe and put me 2nd for the vacuum lines. pm me for payment. north mississippi

Paypal $$ sent for the lines. Thanks :D Let me know if you have any other chrome parts your going to part with. I'm still in need of a few more pieces.

SOLD:
Vac lines
Up-pipe
GM 02 sensor

Still available:

Denso 02
MAF pipe w/ K+N

Geoff